Tuesday, December 2, 2014

Paper & Twines Liquid Chalkers Are A Perfect Stocking Stuffer!



Making and creating crafts is one of my passions. Some of my friends even consider me quite creative. I love taking odd objects and coming up with some fun and beautiful from them.

Part of crafting is having good tools. Paper & Twine has got a super fun tool for kids and adults, Liquid Chalkers.


What are Liquid Chalkers? Quite literally, chalk that is liquid, in the form of a marker or like a paint pen. And they are fun! Liquid Chalkers work on mirrors, whiteboards, glass windows, windshields, ceramics, some metals, and of course chalk boards.


When you first get the chalkers you need to shake them well (and each time you use them) and then get the ink to flow into the tip of the pen by depressing the tip for a few moments. It's pretty easy and doesn't take long. Once you do that you are ready to create.

Here's one small creation I made with the Liquid Chalkers.

The colors are very bright and vivid, and on a window they show up very well. They are especially fun to use on a mirror to leave messages for your family members. What a great way to communicate and brighten up someone's day. 


The ink wipes off fairly easily. Most of the times it comes off dry, but every now and then you need just a slightly damp cloth to get it all. 

It was fun trying them out and I love how they don't have a strong distasteful odor like wipe-off markers do.

Check out the fun Custom Gallery on their website to see lot of other fun ideas to use the Liquid Chalkers.


The Liquid Chalkers are sold in a pack of 8 colors, pack of 4 colors, pack of all white, and individual white pens. You can purchase them HERE

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment