Monday, December 29, 2014

Excellent Zester Grater For Any Cook To Have From Smarty Pants


 

It has been a long time that I wanted to get a good zester grater. I've had a couple in the past that were very small and did okay, just not as well as I wanted, nor did the hold up to repeated use and abuse. Plus the whole idea of using a rasp I got from the hardware store didn't set well with me. They are heavy and a little awkward to hold.

Smarty Pants has a really nice Zester Grater available and I think at an excellent price.

What I love about the Zester Grater is that it is light weight. I hate to admit it, but my hands are not what they used to be and good old arthritis has set in. Holding on to some things hurts either because of the weight or the type or grip. This zester grater is comfortable to use and light enough to be easy to use, yet the blades are super sharp! Oh and I love the cover that comes with it!

Here are a few facts for you:
- Grate Parmesan cheese over soups and salads
- Add chocolate garnish to a chocolate-drizzled angel food cake
- Mince hot peppers to make a spicy guacamole for game day
- Grate lemons, limes, and oranges to add zest to pesto sauce, dressing, pound cake, and more
- Create an enticing marinade for seafood, chicken, and meat And the best part is, the Best Premium Zester Grater is safe, easy-to-use, and a breeze to clean up!
- Super thick handle for a safe, comfortable grip - it just "feels right"!
- Extra long, 8 inch stainless steel blade means your zest is the perfect length every time!
- Toss it into the dishwasher when you're done for easy clean up!
- Durable, built-to-last design is backed by a 100% Satisfaction Guarantee

The length of the Zester Grater is perfect. You can easily run a piece of food down the whole length and it takes a lot less time than a short grater. In the past I have had some of those short ones about the size of a large emery board. It would take forever to do anything.


Over Christmas I grated a lot of chocolate for baking and it took no time at all. It was much nicer than trying to chop the chocolate for melting since the pieces were much smaller and melted a lot faster. Less chance of burning the chocolate trying to melt it this way!

Things I have zested with it are chocolate, orange peel, cinnamon stick, nutmeg, and cheeses, all working beautifully and with the zester grate cleaning up easily each time! I can really recommend this to you!

You can purchase your own Smarty Pants Zester Grater HERE!

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment