Wednesday, November 19, 2014

EcoDiscoveries Is A Company I Can Highly Recommend To You For Safe, Natural Cleaning



There are a lot of things I like to use in my home and some thing I really don't like. Nasty harsh chemicals is one thing I really try to keep out of my house. I have always been a little sensitive to them and so are both of my boys. I grew up with lots of natural cleaning products and the good old standbys of vinegar and baking soda.

But I love finding a company that follows in natural products with no harsh, nasty chemicals and can meet all my cleaning needs around the house, plus keep down the waste of plastic and other things.


EcoDiscoveries is a company who I can really appreciate. They have a product for every cleaning need in your home and they are so easy to use. Each spray bottle with your initial purchase comes empty. Yep, empty! Did you know that almost all cleaning products what you are mainly paying for is water? At the price they ask, that's some expensive water with a few harsh chemicals!

Each spray bottle comes with a tiny bottle attached that are the cleaning agents or enzymes for that specific cleaning product. You fill the bottle with the correct amount of water and then add the contents of the small bottle, swirl and you are ready to go. That easy. When you need to refill your spray bottle they have refills to do that making for less waste and less cost for you!

Here are the products I tried out:

EcoDiscoveries Pet Odor and Stain Remover
Pet is an enzymatic product whose enzymes are specially formulated to tackle pet odors and stains. Pet is safe enough to be used directly on your pet to remove odors at the source, or it can be sprayed on bedding, in kennels, on carpets, linens, upholstery and has an excellent stain-fighting power for removing pet stains from carpet and other fabrics.

If you have a small breed dog you know messes. They seem to come hand in paw! So keeping up with those messes is must and finding a product that is safe to use not only around yourself, but your dog too is not easy. Pet is a safe way and effective. It removes the odor and helps get out the stains easily. I like that there is no chemical masking smell to it. It's just enzymes doing their job eating up organic material and cleaning while they do. You gotta love enzymes!

EcoDiscoveries Harvest Food Wash & Preservative Spray
Harvest is an all-natural food wash + preservative. All of the ingredients of Harvest are considered GRAS by the FDA and it is certified by the USDA as a “Biopreferred” product. It not only washes away residual pesticides, but it also increases the shelf-life of produce. Moreover, Harvest’s ability to get rid of chemicals and other contaminants makes this the perfect product for anyone living with chemical sensitivities or an otherwise compromised immune system.

I have to admit this is not something I have used very often. I normally just wash off our fruit and veggies with water. After reading up more on how "just" water does not do the job I am more inclined to use Harvest from now on. It washes things well and easily. I can't really say about the shelf life since most fruit and veggies don't last long at our house!

EcoDiscoveries MoldZyme Mold & Mildew Cleaner
Moldzyme® is our oldest and best selling product. It is made up of a special blend of enzymes and other natural ingredients that make it a superior product for removing mold stains without bleach or other toxic chemicals. It can be sprayed on hard surfaces, in air vents and even fogged in indoor spaces. Perfect for individuals with indoor allergies and other chemical sensitivities.

No nasty odors and no nasty chemicals! I can't begin to tell you the number of harsh mold and mildew products I have used. Just having something around the house to use that won't tear my hands up or eat through gloves and really cleans, well that's some good stuff.

EcoDiscoveries Airzyme Cleaner
Airzyme® is an enzymatic air and fabric deodorizer. Its unique blend of enzymes is perfect for removing organic odors as well as smoke and other chemical contaminants in the air. Extremely Safe Not expected to aggravate asthma or other allergies. Generally safe for use around pregnant women, children, the elderly, and those with mild-severe MCS or otherwise compromised immune systems.

What I really love about Airzyme is there is no distinctive odor. it's just fresh. Hard to explain fresh, but that's just what it is. That other stuff on the market makes my dogs sneeze and spraying Airzyme did not phase them one bit. But Aizyme phased the doggie smell on their favorite places to sleep. I was pleasantly surprised at the effectiveness of it.


I can honestly say that this is one company that carries everything you need to clean around your home, your camper, your boat, all over. The products are all natural and safe to use around your whole family.

You can purchase your own EcoDiscoveries products HERE or HERE!

Connect with EcoDiscoveries on Facebook and Twitter.

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment