Wednesday, November 19, 2014

Dot&Dot Packing Cubes Are Perfect For Helping You Get Organized




I love to travel and anything that helps me travel with more ease is usually a very good thing. 

Dot&Dot has some awesome packing Cubes to help organize your suitcases easily. I love these cubes, and not just because they help me organize for travel. They help me organize, period!


The Packing Cubes come in a set of four, so for travel I love how I can put my clothes in several and my husbands in the other two. By doing that in our large suitcase each of our clothes and accessories are separated and easy to get to quickly. Since the cubes come in lots of colors he can have one color and I can have another. They are also very light-weight so they don't add a lot to your bag in heft. That helps keep you organized while still keeping the cost down.


The Packing Cubes have a great double zipper with a very good grip to operate it. They zip and unzip with ease. They also have an interior that will be safe to place something damp against and not soak through to things underneath it, yet a breathable mesh on the top to help keep things from getting mildewed. 

Here's some info from the company about them:
Available in multiple colors: gray, green, purple, pink, red, dark blue, light blue, yellow and orange
Slim Packing Cube Size: 14" x 5" x 2.75"
Small Packing Cube Size: 11" x 6.75" x 3"
Medium Packing Cube Size: 13.5" x 9.75" 3"
Large Packing Cube Size:17.5" x 12.75" x 3.25"
  • See through mesh panel of these travel packing organizers allows you to easily find what you need. 
  • Maintain your privacy while going through security in the airport. 
  • Save time ironing your clothes at the hotel. The packing cube set will help minimize wrinkles on your clothes. 
  • Maximize your luggage space so you can squeeze in more of your stuff. 
  • Traveling with the entire family? Make packing and unpacking easy by assigning a cube per person or purpose. 
  • Save time packing and unpacking by allowing you to unpack only what you need. These travel packing cubes fit on your luggage, duffle, suitcase, backpack, slim bags on their own.

Another thing I really like about the cubes is they come in a plastic case with a zip lock top to store when not in use. They fold down flat and take up very little space being stored on a shelf or in your luggage. Living in a small home that's a very good thing!


The small carry handle on them is wonderful too. You can grab it and carry it by itself or move it easily on and off a shelf.

Right now we have the large Packing Cubes, but I know this is something we will be getting some in the other sizes to help us organize all our suitcases and closets. They would make wonderful gifts for pretty much anyone on your Christmas list!

You can purchase your own Dot&Dot Packing Cubes HERE!

Connect with Dot&Dot on Facebook, Pinterest, and You Tube.

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment