Saturday, October 18, 2014

Wake Up Your Sense As You Moisturize You Skin with Bonapiel Anti-Aging Moisturizer


There is something about having smooth, soft and healthy looking skin. I've tried lots of products in the past and I'm pretty sure i will try more in the future. It's tough finding one that you want to use over and over. I have several products that I will use over and over and I have found another.

About the Product From Bonapiel: 
Wake Up and Enjoy The Luminosity and Radiance of Your Skin This weightless formula combats surface dehydration without leaving on your skin an oily or sticky residue Bonapiel's Anti-Aging Moisturizer with Matrixyl is a superior hydrator with added anti-aging benefits that helps reduce the visual severity of deep wrinkles and fine lines for a younger looking skin.
What It Can Do For You:

  • Supports natural collagen production and elastin synthesis and goes beyond retinol to firm, smooth, and visibly lift your face.  
  • The revitalizing blend of Vitamin E and Matrixyl 3000 hydrates stressed and aging skin without adding oil. 
  • Gives your skin the clarity, smooths fine lines and mattifies without making skin look dull. It moistures without leaving a greasy feeling or look.  
  • Dramatically improves skin firmness. With daily application, Bonapiel's Anti-Aging Moisturizer with Matrixyl, moisturizes, improves texture and clarity, and contributes to a more beautiful, balanced, and glowing complexion.

Bonpiel has this wonderful Anti-Aging Moisturizer that I really enjoy using. I have not used the product a long time, but in the amount of time I have it has kept my face feeling fresh and smooth all day long. it is not a heavy moisturizer although it is a little thicker than some I have tried in the past.

I love the light fragrance it has. It is refreshing and kind of wakes my senses up at the same time as moisturizing my face. I also love the pump bottle. No digging down in a jar trying to get enough cream to use and not getting it all in your fingernails. You can also watch as the bottom comes up so you know how much is left in it.


I was very pleased with how quickly the product was shipped to me and that it arrived in great condition. So many times I have ordered products and the boxes have come damaged as well the the product in the box. A great product plus great service is important!


You can purchase your own Bonapiel Anti-Aging Moisturizer HERE! While you are there, make sure you check out their other products.

Connect with Bonapiel on Facebook, Twitter, and Pinterest.

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment