Friday, October 24, 2014

KitchenwarePlus Bamboo Cutting Boards Are A Wonderful Value!


If you are like me, you never seem to have enough counter space in your kitchen. Some how it always seems to get eaten up with projects and all kinds of things.

One thing I love to do is turn my sink into extra counter space with a really good cutting board. Kitchenware Plus has an awesome set of cutting boards that helps me do that and then some!

I received a set of 2 Bamboo Cutting Boards and they are wonderful. Both sizes are perfect for all the cutting I ever need to do in my kitchen.

The largest is 18" x 13" and fits really well either on my countertops or over my sink. I love having the cutting board over my sink because it frees up space on the counters and any excess stuff that might want to spill around from the cutting board falls right into the sink and is less mess to clean up.


The smallest size is 13" x 8.5" and is just right for those quick small cutting jobs you have to do. This is the kind of smaller sized board that you can keep out and ready to use all the time. I love it for cutting sandwiches, small veggies and more.


Both of the boards have beautiful color to them, so they aren't just handy to have and use, they look good too, even after several uses and washes. The bamboo holds up well too with the abuse that knives can put on a board. And I love the drip grooves in both them! They are deeper than any other board I have tried, so less of the gunk spills over the outer edge. Really nice when I am cutting up a roast or ham.

To me it is also important that they are made from a wood that is very eco-friendly! Bamboo grows quickly and is one of the strongest woods you can have for a board and they are still not super heavy. They are both much lighter than the average wooden cutting boards. Plus they come with a 100% Lifetime Guarantee! That's a major plus.

These boards would make a wonderful gift for someone, especially someone who is just starting out! What a great shower gift they would be.

You can get your own set of KitchenwarePlus Bamboo Cutting Boards HERE!

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. All opinions expressed are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment