Friday, October 24, 2014

Diet Standards AminoHD 1000 BCAA Capsules Are Important For Anyone Dieting!



I have been dieting now for a while and one thing I am concerned about is loosing the weight and loosing muscle. I want to do the one, but not the other! So watching how much protein I have is important. Diet Standards has made a great BCAA supplement that makes it a lot easier to get all the protein I need and still be able to keep loosing the pounds safely.

What is BCAA?
Branch Chain Amino Acids (BCAA’s) are the building blocks of protein.

What can you expect from taking pure BCAA?
Preliminary studies indicate the following effects:
Leucine (1 of the 3 BCAA’s) caused a 145% boost of protein synthesis vs 41% boost with exercise alone. (Pubmed Article: PMC2706121)
4g per day of Leucine caused a 41% increase in 5-RM strength vs. 31% increase in a a placebo group. (Pubmed Article: 21487148) BCAA Supplementation created a 17.2% greater resistance to fatigue over a placebo. (Pubmed Article: 21297567)


So what does that mean? Well it means that you can get a lot of extra help in your exercise and diet routine by adding a good BCAA to your diet. Diet Standards BCAA has been so helpful to me. My energy level is much better than it was before. I actually look forward to exercising now and that is something I have not done for a long time. I also have fewer problems with aches and pains as I exercise. Being in my 50's, I have all those aging little problems we can all get, especially in one knee. Since I have been using the AminoHD 1000 my knee has not been giving me half the trouble it used to when I walk or use my stepper.


I take the capsules before i exercise or go for a walk and then after as well. The capsules are not big and there are no additives in them at all. Love that! I've seen a difference, not huge, but enough that i am going to keep taking them!

You can purchase your own bottle of AminoHD 1000 HERE!

Connect with Diet Standards on their website HERE!

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment