Tuesday, September 30, 2014

Every Kitchen Needs A BakeItFun Baking Mat!



I love baking and there isn't much worse than having everything stick on your baking sheet when you do bake!

BakeItFun has a wonderful Baking Mat that helps make it so much easier to do all kinds of baking. I absolutely love this mat!


Since getting our sample to try out I have used to to bake the following, coated and seasoned french fries, dogs in a blanket, pizza, cookies, garlic bread with cheese, rolls, and more! Every single item came off the mat without one problem sticking. Even things with cheese in them were a breeze to remove and clean.


I have tried some other baking mats and they worked fine, but they started to wear out after a while and got thin in places or wouldn't stay in place because of curling corners. So far this mat has held up to use and abuse from the whole family. It stays put on the baking sheet where some mats will slip and slid around. It is made in a way that is thicker than other mats I have tried too. I really like that. It's a great quality mat, made from fiberglass coated with food grade silicone, this non-stick baking mat offers multipurpose uses for preparing, cooking, and heating up food. FDA and LFGB approved. It's 100% BPA free.

It also cleans up in no time. The first time you use it they recommend coating it with a little vegetable oil and from then on you can wash it by hand or in the dishwasher. I have yet to have anything not just wipe off it. 



Connect with BakeItFun on Facebook, Twitter, and Pinterest.

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment