Tuesday, September 30, 2014

Custom Made Clothing Just For You From eShakti


It's not often that you get to pick out a dress style and then have someone make it custom fit just for you. At eShakti you can have a custom fit dress made for you any time you want.


Normally when you buy a dress or top from an online site you get just what is pictured, maybe a color option, and of course a standard size option. That's not what happens with eShakti. Ordering from them is a wonderful adventure of options! It was so much fun going through the many styles and material choosing the dress I wanted.


The dress at the top of the page is what I chose to have custom fit for me. I added some options to it though. They added 3/4 sleeves and made it mid calf length. Measuring for my dress was something I had not done since high school days in home economics. I got my husband to help me and we tried hard to double check everything to make sure we got it right. On the eShakti site are very clear and exact instructions on how to measure accurately, making the job a lot easier than you might think.

But you also have the option of ordering traditional sizes too. They range from 0-36W. So there is bound to be something you would love in your size!

After following the directions I emailed my measurements to them and they sent back a confirmation email to verify them. If I had needed to, at that point I could have changed them. After that it was a matter of waiting only a week. Yep, only a week! I was really surprised at how quickly they got the dress to me. They even sent me a notification to let me know the dress was on it's way.


I was very surprised at all the wonderful details in the dress. The workmanship was excellent. All of the seams are really done well. The side zipper is easy to use and the pockets are placed in a perfect position for easy use. I was also super impressed by the material and the quality of it. The poplin is comfortable and a breeze to take care of. 


I wish I had a rounded mannequin to show you how lovely the collar lays around your neck.


These are the custom buttons, and of course an extra one comes with it.


The elastic gathering in the back making the dress super comfortable, fitting, but not binding in any way!

There are a few limited options when choosing clothing from eShakti. If you find something you really like in a particular material don't hesitate to order it. For example, the material used for my dress is now out of stock. The cloth options are limited to current trends and styles. They are great though at letting you know when a particular one will not be enough for what you order and they will suggest other options for you.

Now I would love to show you a picture of myself in the dress, but, well, no I wouldn't! I am extremely picture shy and it is tough for me to get in front of the camera. The dress fit well in most places. It is a little snug at my shoulders, and that is my fault for not measuring correctly. Everywhere else the dress feels and looks great! My husband loves the color on me.

I think eShakti is an amazing site and I know I will be going back to them again and again! Quality, lots of options and knowing that the same thing is not hanging in everyone else's closets is well worth every penny!

Just for my readers, eShakti has provided a code for you to get 10% off your entire order on their site Oct 1-Nov 1. Use the code: theministerswifestampsandsave  

Please note: Code has to be entered in the ‘promotional code’ box. It is not case-sensitive. Code can be used any number of times until the validity period. It can be clubbed with any other promotional offer, gift coupon or gift card in the same order unless explicitly specified otherwise in the offer conditions. This discount code is not applicable on clearance / sale, gift cards & overstock categories. Not applicable on previous purchases.

You can connect with them to learn about sales and specials on Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, and Instagram.

No comments:

Post a Comment