Tuesday, July 1, 2014

Love Adovia Dead Sea Salt Moisturizing Soap, And You Will Too!



For years my husband has used  a very specific soap. You know that one that floats and is 99.44% pure. He swears by it and no matter what, it is all he will use. I love the smell of it and have since I was child. It's a clean, fresh smell. But I don't like the way it dries out my skin. Every time I have used the soap I have felt like I should use a whole bottle of lotion to moisturize my skin.

For a long time I have been convinced that soap was not something I would ever use on my skin. Soap is not something for me......until now!

Adovia has a wonderful soap, Dead Sea Salt Moisturizing SoapThis soap has changed my mind about using soap. Here are some facts you should know about it.
- Infused with 100% Pure Dead Sea Salts from the Dead Sea
- Dead Sea Salt Contains over 21 Minerals Key to Skin Health and Beauty
- Deeply Moisturizing and Hydrating Soap great for Dry and Normal to Dry Skin
- Dead Sea Minerals Essential to Skin Function Contained in the Soap Include Magnesium, Potassium, Sodium, Zinc and More.
- Great Value and Benefits for A Daily Moisturizing Facial Cleanser
-Zinc: Facilitates skin cell renewal, stimulates Collagen and Elastin synthesis, Anti oxidant properties.
- Bromide: Relaxing and soothing effect on the skin cells.
- Sodium: Improves the skin's metabolism
- Calcium: An important ingredient in skin cell protection
- Magnesium: Stimulates protein synthesis


The first time I tried the soap I was very surprised by it. When you open the box the bar comes in (even before) you get that wonderful soapy smell, one that brings back good memories for me. It's a fresh clean smell and I like that. Using it I was very happy with how well it lathered up and rinsed off. I didn't feel like I had that soap residue still on my skin. But I was still a little leery. I was sure my skin was going to feel dry and rough when I got done.

Boy was I wrong!!

After washing my face (and then I used it on my whole body) I felt great. My skin was not just clean, but it felt moisturized like I had used a moisturizing body wash. It was clean, fresh, smelled great and soft! My mind has been completely changed about using soap. Time and time again it has worked very well and feels great using.

I really believe it is because of all the minerals from the Dead Sea that are in it as well as the palm oil it is made with. The combination makes the Dead Sea Salt Moisturizing Soap something that will gently clean and keep your skin feeling and looking great. I love this soap and think you will too!

You can buy the Adovia Dead Sea Salt Moisturizing Soap HERE!

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment