Tuesday, July 1, 2014

If You Need A Good Extension Cord, Solid Cordz Is What You Need!



It's not often you get excited about an extension cord. Extension cords are, well, extension cords. What can be the big deal bout them? You plug them in to make a cord reach father. Right???

Wrong!!

There really is a difference in extension cords. Solid Cordz has proven that with their 6 foot extension cables that I got to try out. I have yet to ever live in a house that had enough outlets in all the right places at the right time to do everything you need to with appliances, gadgets, and more. There is ALWAYS a need for extension cords. 

Most of the cords you buy in local stores are inexpensive and made to do a job, but they wear out and kink up and some just don't work like they should! Even the more expensive fancy ones don't always hold up too well.

Solid Codrz had made an extension cord that really does do a great job all the time!
PREMIUM 6 Foot Extension Cords by Solid Cordz® Solid Cordz® 6 foot extension cable is the solution to your electronics and power equipment reaching problems. This sturdy and long-lasting 72-inch length extension wire can give your room a clean and organized look. The cable is thicker than the usual which houses a 16 AWG wire. The cables are fully rated for 125 volt/13 Amp applications.  
How does PREMIUM 6 Foot Extension Cord work? The purpose of the Premium 6 Foot Extension Cord is to make unreachable outlets accessible and at range at all times. With its bendable property, reaching power strips and outlets are easily made possible.  
Our product has easy grip ends which ensures, no grounding problems, and proven safe. Our products are proven and tested for its top-quality: Underwriters Laboratories (UL) listed & CSA approved. 
Enjoy a “No questions asked Lifetime 100% money back guarantee” that we offer.

I do a lot of crafting and often I need extension cords to help me reach where I am working with the craft tools I am using. Many of those tools really should have an extension cord that is heavy duty and will hold up to the extra voltage running through to heat them (glue gun, wood burning tool, etc...) So many of the super cheap cords can't handle that kind of job. The Solid Cordz Extension Cables have done super well with these kinds of tasks I have thrown at them. Average cords get kinda warm to the touch after I have used my glue gun with them for a while. Not so with the Solid Cordz! They remained cool to the touch the whole time!

Another thing that irks me about extension cords is how they can kink up. I've even had some kink up so bad that the outer coating has cracked and broken open. not safe at all!! The Solid Cordz has not kinked up once. It's not hard to get a cord to kin wither. Just move around the tool you are using, up and down, switching sides, positions and more and any cord could kink. The Solid Cordz didn't give me any problems at all no matter how long I used them!

The Solid Cordz Extension Cables come in 6 foot and 10 foot lengths to help you reach whatever you need to! You'll appreciate them a lot!


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment