Wednesday, July 23, 2014

Hill's Ideal Balance Dog Food Was Very Welcome At Our House!


One thing that is important to me is feeding my dogs food that is not only good for them, but they like too. With two dogs at extreme ends of the spectrum (one weighing 120+ lbs and the other a mere 10 lbs), it's hard to find food that both of them will eat. That's an important thing to me, since it is even harder to keep one from the other's food. If you have dogs, you know what I mean, the jealousy factor or the food tastes better in your bowl than mine thing kicks in!


I was sent this really nice sampling of Hill's Ideal Balance dog food to try out and a nice retractable leash. Believe me, it was not a problem getting some volunteers to help!


Hill's Ideal Balance has a food that meets all my needs and those of my dogs. Bender, our Newfie, loves the taste of the food and can scarf down his portion with no problem. Scruffy, our little Chorkie, doesn't like to eat food that has very big pieces. It's too hard for him to chew. The Ideal Balance is just the right size for his little mouth and he likes the flavor too! The flavor they tried out (and did not smell bad like some dog food) was Grain Free Natural Chicken and Potato.


Little Scruffy is especially fond of the treat sample we got. It's a blend of Duck & Pumpkin and is soft-baked. Because it is soft-baked and the treats are small he is able to handle it and enjoy them. Bender, again, can scarf it down with no problem, but does really like the treats too! He'll do some of his best tricks for them!


The Salmon Recipe Wet Food was a super extra for the guys! We don't normally give our dogs wet food, but this was a fun meal for them, well partial meal for Bender. LOL!! I was surprised at how fast they ate it and kept licking off the plate the food was on. They have snatched a few bowls of the cat's wet food and eaten that fast, but this had to be a record even for them.

The best part of the food was knowing that the ingredients were all things that would be great for them! There's something nice in knowing I am feeding them food that will help keep them healthy and active for many more years to come.

Check out more about Hill's Ideal Balance HERE! They even make a fantastic food for cats too! (Poor Elliot missed out this time!)
Connect with them on Facebook too!

I received samples from Hil''s Ideal Balance for the purpose of this review through Crowtap. I was not compensated in any other way. All opinions expressed here are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment