Wednesday, July 2, 2014

Elite Gold Solutions Peppermint Oil Is Something Every Household Should Keep In Stock!



For many years now I have believed in using herbs as a part of my daily life and that of my family too. When my boys were babies I gave them baths in lavender, chamomile, lemon verbena and rose petals. It was calming and relaxing for them. I seldom had trouble getting them to sleep because of it. To this day, both boys love the smell of all those herbs. In fact the same mixture of herbs makes a wonderful tea to drink and it is a favorite at our house.


When I got the chance to try out Elite Gold Solutions Pure Peppermint Essential Oil, I was excited. Peppermint oil is one of my favorites to have available in our home. Here is some basic information you should know!
Everywhere people are raving about the amazing benefits of essential oils. Now you can DISCOVER THE SECRET TO INVIGORATE YOUR LIFE AND RENEW YOUR HEALTH Introducing a USEFUL essential oil used in ancient Egypt, Greece and Rome for thousands of years... So look no further, here's a quick way to INVIGORATE and UPLIFT your life naturally with the wonderful aromatic peppermint - a lusciously divine oil from Mother Nature.  
Our authentic peppermint oil is premium, therapeutic grade, certified 100% PURE for maximum effectiveness, purity, and safety. Discover the amazing ways you can use this useful everyday oil. 
Traditional Uses:
•-> *Aromatherapy*
•-> REFRESH tired, stressed SKIN
•-> RELAXING foot baths, massages
•-> COOLS and INVIGORATES the senses
•-> SOOTHE SORE MUSCLES and JOINTS
•-> DEEP BREATHING relax, inhale the vapors
•-> TENSION HEADACHES
•-> ENERGIZING vapors can invigorate the senses
•-> May help monthly cycles and menopause
•-> Rub under nostrils to uplift senses
•-> NERVE TONIC can help relieve nervous stress
•-> Ease COLD symptoms
•-> STOP MICE protect your home and family  
Superior Potency and Quality
~> The ONLY peppermint with gentle super-critical steam extraction... highest potency!
~> Undiluted, Purity-Potency Guaranteed
~> Blends perfectly with other oils
~ Made in USA - GMP Certified 

Now, peppermint oil is not a cure-all. You do need to be careful using it. Sometimes the oil will cause a slight burning or tingling sensation on your skin if applied directly. So use caution before applying it to your own skin and especially that of your children. It is also not something to be consumed in any way! So keep it out of reach from children and pets.

I find the slight tingling sensation invigorating though and look forward to using the oil often. One of my favorite ways to use the oil is to dab it behind my ears. I know this may sound strange, but if you have a nagging cough often caused by sinus drainage, the peppermint oil behind your ears helps eliminate it or certainly decrease it. It really works well.

Headaches is something I get way too often. I have suffered with migraines now for over 30 years and dealing with them is often very difficult. They can knock me out of my daily life for as much as 4 days. The peppermint oil has always been something that has helped me through them. I will apply some of the oil to a small damp cloth and then warm it in the microwave for about 15 seconds. Then I apply the cloth to my forehead and rest. The warmth and the fragrance of the oil helps calm my mind and release the tension associated with the migraine. It's so very helpful through a really tough time for me!

You can see from the list above that the uses are plentiful. Experimenting with the oil is the best way to learn what will work for you and what won't. I do know that just leaving the bottle open and smelling the oil throughout the day is the simplest way to enjoy the benefits of it.

I really recommend to you Elite Gold Solutions Peppermint Oil. Aromatherapy. It  really works and I am the proof of it for over 50 years!

You can connect with Elite Gold Solutions on their website, Facebook, and Twitter.

You can purchase Elite Gold Solutions Peppermint Oil HERE!

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment