Monday, May 26, 2014

Bamboo Style's® Premium Bamboo 6 Piece Cooking Kitchen Utensil Gadget Set!

Disclosure: I got this product as part of an advertorial.

I have a thing about kitchen utensils. For a very long time I have collected and appreciated and used antique ones. However, I love it when I find a new utensil or two that really work well, are cost efficient, and I can share with others!

I have found some of those kinds of utensils! Bamboo Style's® Premium Bamboo 6 Piece Cooking Kitchen Utensil Gadget Set are a really super nice set of utensils for all kinds of jobs in the kitchen. I have tried other bamboo utensils and in the past they have just not stood the test of usage over and over again. They were just too weak or flimsy. Even other woods have been weak and flimsy. Not so with Bamboo Style's utensil set. These things are super sturdy and have handled any job I have used them for.

Here's what came in the set: Spoon, Spatula, Fork, Slotted Spoon, Slotted Spatula, Single Hole Spoon

Why is bamboo such a good product to use for wooden utensils. Well here is why::

  • Durable Moso Bamboo 
  • 15% Stronger than Maple and 33% Lighter than Oak 
  • Easy to Clean & Maintain -Natural Bamboo with No Dyes or Colors 
  • FSC Certified 
  • To Ensure Sustainable and Ethical Harvesting 
  • Doesn't Scratch Pans and Pots 
  • Renewable Resource 
  • Anti-Bacterial Properties
I also appreciate that the utensils are tested by the FA and that they are certified to not contain anything that might be harmful for you or your family. You'd be surprised about where some of the wood comes from utensils are made from or what that wood is treated with. It's scary! 

They work beautifully on all kinds of dishware and pots and pans. They will not scratch surfaces so are safe for all your non-stick pans. Plastic utensils just don't hold up well and the edges often start to do funky things because of the heat or wear and tear. Bamboo will not!



To me, one thing that is really important is that the bamboo is renewable. Although I do love the look of all kinds of wooden utensils, know how quickly bamboo grows and can be replanted and harvested again is a big deal!

You can purchase your own set of Bamboo Style's® Premium Bamboo 6 Piece Cooking Kitchen Utensil Gadget Set here:  bamboo cutting boards

I'm pretty certain you will love these and do recommend them!

 I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment