Sunday, March 23, 2014

How Do You Deal With Stress In Your Life? Learn About Something That Can Really Help!

Disclosure: I am writing this post on behalf on 1Hour Break to help them spread the word about their Indiegogo campaign launch and open up the discussion on stress and anxiety. All opinions and experiences are my own.

There are times in my life that I have had so much stress I didn't know how I was going to make it through. At times it has even made me sick. Stress is a serious problem for a lot of people. Did you know that stress is linked to the top five causes of death in the United States and 95 millions Americans suffer from stress-related illness every week.

Something I was not aware of is that 1 in 4 women in the US suffers from an anxiety disorder and that stress and anxiety sufferers often self medicate with pills, alcohol, cigarettes, and food. That last on is something I can relate to! I've been known to eat because of extra stress in my life. There have been times I was not aware of how much stress I was under until a family member or friend pointed it out to me. it's not fun for that to happen, but it sure was helpful!


1Hour Break is a new product that can help you deal and cope with stress and anxiety in your life! 1Hour Break is the first all natural oral spray that relieves stress & anxiety. It is safe enough to use for daily stress and occasional anxiety, but effective enough for those who suffer from chronic anxiety and panic attacks. Here's how:
  • First all natural oral spray that relieves stress & anxiety.
  • Made from Kava Kava root, widely known in Hawaii for its stress-relieving properties.
  • Made more effective by adding three herbs that help with relaxation; Lobelia, Passion Flower, and Lemon Balm.
  • Each bottle contains 80 sprays, which when used as recommended, provides a total of 15 servings.
  • It is small enough to fit in your pocket or purse, so you can take it on the go for immediate relief anytime, anywhere.
  • Small family start up company.
  • Launching Indiegogo campaign to raise money for manufacturing and bottling costs without getting big investors involved.
I know I am very interested in this product and I am hoping to try some out soon. I am planning on learning more about it with a special Twitter Party they are having. Join us on Tuesday March 25th, from 6-7:30pm PST (9-10:30pm EST) for this twitter party to discuss the causes and effects of stress and anxiety and strategies we can use to combat it naturally. This will be a great opportunity to connect with the founders of 1Hour Break on the 1st day of their new product launch on Indiegogo.

They are also going to be giving away lots of prizes at the Twitter Party, so be sure to check it out. You can get all the specifics about the party HERE!! Or by clicking the image just below!


So how do you deal with stress and anxiety in your life. Tell us in the comments below!!

No comments:

Post a Comment