Tuesday, October 23, 2012

#GracoSafety Event & the Snugride Click Connect 40!!

I was privileged on Saturday to attend a special demonstration of Graco's new Snugride Click Connect 40. It was part of their #GracoSafety training to make aware some of the new laws and safety features that all parents, grandparents and guardians should be aware of.

Now anyone who has been reading my blog for any time knows that I have not had my own little one for a while, but I do care for several and I work with young women from all over my area who are in desperate need of help with things for themselves and their babies. I was thrilled to learn all about the new features Graco has implemented in their car seats.

Here are just a few:

  • The ONLY Newborn to 2 Year Infant Car Seat
  • Helps Protect rear-facing infants from 4-40 lbs - a full 2 years
  • Removable preemie body insert
  • 8-position base adjust offers your growing baby the best leg room for comfort at every stage.
  • One-hand headrest adjust makes it easy to keep baby protected throughout development
  • Harness automatically adjusts with the headrest to properly fit your baby's size and maintain safety at every stage
  • Easily create custom-built travel system with any Gaco Click Connect Stroller
  • Is part of the Click Connect system that Graco offers (many more pieces coming)
You can learn more of the specifics by clicking to their website HERE!

I have to tell you I was extremely impressed with the car seat. It was so light and easy to use. Nothing like the ones I remember using way back when. It was also easy to get situated in the car too. No serious problmes trying to make sure it was just the perfect position. They made it easy to install and remove.

I love how the seat comes out of the base and with one tiny click is connected to the stroller too. It was so easy and so quick. No fumbling around and no trying to move baby, set baby down, click here, click there, pick baby back up, etc... One hand holding the baby in the seat and one hand holding the stroller and CLICK, you're done! WOW!!
This is the stroller with the car seat attached.
This is the stroller folded up.

The stroller also was so easy to use and operate too. I love how it collapses so quickly and with just one hand. No pushing several buttons and pinching fingers to get it close. Just grab and pull with one hand and you are done! That deserves another WOW!

I have to admit that Graco has outdone themselves. I can hardly wait to tell some of the young moms about it and to help them get some of these car seats as well as the strollers. I know it would help them a lot. The car seat sells for $219.99 and the stroller is $139.99. I think the prices are great considering they grow with your child and you don't have to buy piece after piece over a few years. Plus you can get an extra base for a second vehicle. No moving the whole thing back and forth all the time, just one click and off you go! Love that!! The only place you can purchase the Graco Snugride Click Connect 40 is at babies R Us or at their on line store HERE!!

The whole event I went to at Babies R Us was wonderful. Fellow blogger, Teri Hardy demonstrated the products for us and did a great job! We got to play with all of them too to see how easy they are to use and how little they all weigh. I also got to meet several other bloggers and it was so nice to put actual live faces to names and the occasional picture on line!

Fellow bloggers: Jennifer & Shelley from SweepTight, Brandi from Sassy Mahogany Wives and Teri from Mom to Bed By 8.

Thank you Graco for an amazing day and for the wonderful gift bag we received! Oh and for the car seat I won in the drawing!! I can't wait to share it with one of the young moms who are in such need for one!!

I was not compensated in any way for this post. By posting I am being considered for a possible ambassador position with #GracoSafety. All opinions expressed here are my own and in no way influenced by anyone else.


3 comments:

  1. This looks like a great carseat!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We had a graco snugride with our last son and loved it! Now we have another graco seat for him!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think it’s great that one of the top trusted brands of safety seats is marketing it as a two year seat even if it won’t really get you there. This will really help get the word out about RF until two. So many people think that its ok to by the forward facing carseat after they “outgrow” the newborn seat because there is a huge gap in relaying the information.

    ReplyDelete