Monday, October 17, 2011

MAM Rock-A-Bye Baby Party was a big hit!

Recently I was contacted by Child's PlayParty and asked if I wanted to host a MAM  Rock-A-Bye Baby party featuring their products and for moms with children 0-2. I was thrilled to take part in it. MAM is a leading company making some awesome baby products. When I got my package I couldn't believe how many wonderful things were in the box. It was jam packed with some great gifts for each of my guests and for me!
At the party we had a small crowd, but everyone was excited to see how nice the room was decorated. We used a facility near my house and had to go with their them of colors so we made it a Lil' Pumpkin Rock-A-Bye party. It was so cute to have all the pumpkins and pale fall colors around the room. I was so happy to find pale orange, green and yellow to use to go with the facilities fall colors already out. Everyone just enjoyed it.
Our snacks even had a pumpkin theme to them. Some of the little ones had a blast with the frosting!! But the big hit with them was the jigglers I made using the cutest cookie cutters that Child's Play sent me as a host, a rocking horse, baby bottle and teddy bear. They were absolutely yummy & too cute!!
We had a great time with our party! We played some fun games, some sent by Child's Play. All of us were shocked at how little we knew about colic and preventing it and the proper oral care for your little ones mouth even before teeth start popping up! It was really interesting and some great info for us all!

MAM Is leading company for some innovative baby products. One of my favorite was their pacifiers. Here's what they have to say about them:
MAM pacifiers help babies relax in comfort and style! Our attention to detail has resulted in a variety of pacifiers that are orthodontically correct for baby’s jaw and teeth development.
Another product I was particularly impressed with was the soothing relief teether. Here's what they say about them:
MAM has worked closely with pediatric dentists to ensure that all teethers perfectly compliment baby’s development. Chewing, cooling and soothing – MAM Teethers help babies forget teething.
If you aren't familiar with MAM  they are a family-run company that was founded in Austria in 1976. The company’s mission is to combine the best in technological innovation, medically sound function and contemporary design to help give babies the best start in life. MAM products are sold in over 20 countries around the world.
MAM products are known for their modern design aesthetic, fresh colors and playful motifs.
All MAM products are 100% Baby Safe – BPA-free, phthalate-free, PVC-free, lead-free and CPSIA-complaint…and have been for years. And I can say from my own experience they are some of the nicest baby products out there!!

I want to thank Child's Play and especially MAM for inviting me to have the party and for all of the wonderful gifts for my guest and for me! It was so very much appreciated by all of us, especially the little ones!! If you haven't checked into Child's Play you really should. They are a great company to work with!!

None of the mother's attending wished for their photos or the photos of their children to be posted online. I respected their privacy!

This review was my own opinion. I was not paid to write it. I was given free products for my guests and my self by MAM and Child's Play to introduce us to their company.  All opinions are my own except where quoted from the MAM website.





1 comment:

  1. I have a Blog Award for you on my blog, iluvtosave.net. I hope you will stop by to pick it up!!

    Have a great day!

    ~Ola
    iluvtosave.net

    ReplyDelete