Wednesday, August 2, 2017

August Bonus For Joining Swagbucks


It may almost be the end of Summer, but you can still earn big bonuses at Swagbucks, a rewards site where you earn points (called SB) for things you're probably doing online already, like searching, watching videos, discovering deals, and taking surveys. Then you take those points and exchange them for gift cards to places like Amazon, Starbucks, Walmart, Target, or PayPal cash.

When you sign up through me this month, you can earn a $3 bonus! Here's how:

1. Sign up using this link

2. Earn 300 SB total before 9/1/17. You'll get a $3 (300 SB) bonus for it!

3. That's it. It's super easy, and Swagbucks is for real. I use it myself, and I've earned enough this year to cover a short weekend trip, an anniversary gift for my husband, and some fun spending on Amazon!

Don't miss out! Join today at the link above! It's worth it!!

I received this information as a part of Swagbucks Influencers.

No comments:

Post a Comment