Saturday, February 18, 2017

Love Heating Water With Our Brewberry Electric Kettle

In our home convenience can be king on more days than I like to admit. But there are times convenience is a very good thing. I have found that true when it comes to heating water. Nothing beats an electric kettle!


Brewberry has a fantastic Cordless Stainless Steel Electric Kettle, and I love using it. Now I have had another companies electric kettle for a while, and I do like it a lot, but the Brewberry one has a few features that I like even better than on my old one.

The kettle is made of food grade stainless steel. It's going to hold up for a long time. It's also not a polished stainless steel, which I love. Fingerprints and smudges will not stand out as much keeping the kettle looking good on the counter.


I love that the kettle is cordless. Most are these days. It really makes it easy to heat the water, lift it off the base, and carry it to where you need to. I like setting it on the table for people to pour from as needed. The water stays nice and hot inside for a good while. The base is no bigger around than the bottom of the kettle and the cord can be wrapped inside the bottom so only what you need is sticking out. That's something I really like.


One of my favorite things on this kettle compared to others I have seen and my old one is the measurement indicator for the water. There are two windows, one on each side, which makes it really easy to see how much you are filling it with or how much is left. This is really good for my husband, who has trouble with his vision. Our old kettle had the window under the handle making it hard for him to see. He can see this clearly no matter which side he looks from. The kettle holds up to 1.7 liters of water. That's about 57½ ounces. There are marks for .5, 1, 1.5 and the 1.7 liters. Which in ounces are 16, 34, 51, and 57½ ounces approximately.

The kettle can heat the full capacity to boiling in a little less than 3 minutes. This is fantastic for me, especially when I am making French Press coffee. I can control the heat of the water from time and I can see it in the kettle through the small windows on each side where the measurements are. That really is handy. In our old kettle, I had to listen and had to tell from the specific sound it made as it heated how hot it was, sort of. Seeing it is much better!

One nice thing is the auto-off the kettle has. If you leave it heating and go to another room and forget about it, it won't stay on or boil dry. This is a fantastic safety feature and could save  you from having to buy another unit or even keep your house from burning down. Also, when you lift the kettle up off the base, the base shuts off until you push the on button on the kettle.


Another thing I really like is the filter in the pour spout. It is a small stainless steel mesh that helps prevent any impurities that may be in your tap water from going into your drinks. It is removable and washable too.



We use our kettle for all kinds of things, heating water for coffee, tea, oatmeal, instant rice, and more. It really is super handy and one kitchen appliance I use every day! I really like this kettle and can highly recommend it to you!

You can purchase the Brewberry Cordless Stainless Steel Electric Kettle HERE!


This reviewer received the product free or at a discounted price in order to bring you an honest review. No other form of compensation was given. All opinions are those of the reviewer.

1 comment: