Tuesday, January 31, 2017

Style And Function In Everyday Objects

When you have company over I am guessing that setting a lovely table is important. It's not so much about impressing people, it's about letting them know they are important. I know that's exactly how I feel.


So I got excited when I was able to try out these three products from Minos! I love their products and have been very impressed with not only their looks, but how well they work in my daily life and for using nice serving pieces when company comes over.


The first one is something I didn't think I would use too much, but now that I have been using it, I can see myself using it a lot. It is the 17 OZ. Polished Stainless Steel Teapot. I know, 17 oz is not that much, but is just the right amount for a coffee mug. It is made from stainless steel with a polished mirror finish and has a wonderful micro mesh filter that fits snugly inside for brewing a perfect cup of tea without getting any leaves or pieces in your cup.


The teapot is, I think, just the right size to make just what you need without any waste. It comes with three nifty silicone handles that you can change to suit your style, taste or mood. The silicone also helps keep your hand safe from the heat of the stainless steel. It is so easy to brew the tea. Fill the filter with the tea, pour boiling water over it and place the teapot lid that has built-in pour spouts on. It will brew the perfect cup in no time and keep it warm because of the stainless steel. This little teapot is perfect for use at work or at home.


The second and third products I tried out are very nice stainless steel pieces as well. They compliment the teapot. They are the 8.5 OZ. Stainless Steel Creamer Pitcher and the 8.5 OZ. Stainless Steel Sugar Bowl With Lid. Both are made from food grade stainless steel that is polished to a mirror finish and look fantastic sitting on the table or counter. They really look so nice.

The creamer has tapered sides, making it easy to hold on to. It does not have a handle, which at first I was not to sure about. After using it for a while, I found I like it not having the handle. Holding on to the whole pitcher was easier to control, especially with the arthritis I have in my hands. The size of the creamer is perfect for a whole family. You can fill it knowing that you aren't going to waste any when the meal is over.

The sugar bowl reminds you of the sweet teapot or their Moka Pot Espresso Makers. It matches perfectly and looks so nice on the table or counter next to the creamer. The lid fits nice and snugly on the top keeping the sugar sealed in well when not in use. No worries about it getting too much moisture from the air and hardening up. It also holds plenty of sugar cubes well too. There is a small opening just the right size for a pair of sugar tongs or a spoon.


I can honestly say that the Minos products are very high quality and look fantastic. We've received a lot of compliments on them and I highly recommend them all to you!

You can purchase the Minos 17 OZ. Polished Stainless Steel Teapot HERE!
You can purchase the Minos 8.5 OZ. Stainless Steel Creamer Pitcher HERE!
You can purchase the Minos 8.5 OZ. Stainless Steel Sugar Bowl With Lid HERE!

This reviewer received the product free or at a discounted price in order to bring you an honest review. No other form of compensation was given. All opinions are those of the reviewer.

No comments:

Post a Comment