Wednesday, December 14, 2016

A Fantastic Stainless Steel Kitchen Gadget


I love having freshly steamed vegetables. For one reason I know exactly how long they are cooked and to the texture my family enjoys the most. For another, they are just so much better for you than canned or frozen veggies


But all vegetable steamers are not the same. Bamboo ones are nice, but they take up so much room and let's be honest, they don't really get completely clean because of the bits and pieces that can get stuck in them. Eeewww! The metal steamers, well some are just cheap, cheap metal and fall apart or bend and get wonky after only a few uses!


Sunsella has made a fantastic Stainless Steel Vegetable Steamer that I have really been enjoying! The fact that it is stainless steel and not any other cheaper and flimsier metal is wonderful! It won't rust. I've had a few do that over the years. It felt sturdy the first time I took it out of the box! I knew it would hold up for some time.


Like all metal steamers, it opens and closes easily and takes up very little space in a drawer of cupboard. I have taken to keeping mine in the sauce pot I use it the most in. If I don't need it, it just sits where the pot usually does, but I know where it is and it is not jammed in a drawer somewhere!


It fits almost all pots. I have even used it in my big 6 qt pot and have had great results. We used it to steam large wedges of cabbage and it was fantastic!! It filled enough of the pot to keep the pieces from falling through and it was so easy to get the cabbage wedges out by picking up the steamer.

I've said it before and I will most likely say it again, having quality kitchen gadgets and utensils is important. Buy quality once and use for a long time instead of buying cheap and replacing it over and over and over.... This is a steamer I can highly recommend to you!

You can purchase your own Sunsella Vegetable Steamer HERE!

This reviewer received the product free or at a discounted price in order to bring you an honest review. No other form of compensation was given. All opinions are those of the reviewer.

No comments:

Post a Comment