Friday, June 3, 2016

New Gooseberry Patch Cookbook Features A Recipe By Me!


I know, this is a shameless self-promotion, but it is so darn nifty!! I was excited to have a recipe added to the newest Gooseberry Patch Cookbook, Christmas Comfort Classics!! How cool is this. This is the 4th recipe I have had published in a book. Hmmm, maybe someday I should listen to my husband and do my own cookbook. LOL!


I absolutely love their cookbooks. They are so easy to use, have a wide variety of recipes and are tried and tested to make sure they are good! Can't beat that. Plus they are priced really well. My recipe is in this one on page 158.


If you want to see what the recipe looks like being made and done, check out this post HERE!

Anyway, check it out and find a copy for yourself or a gift HERE!

I received a copy of this cookbook. This is an unsolicited promotion. 

No comments:

Post a Comment