Tuesday, June 21, 2016

Educational And Fun Toys From Wild Republic & The Audubon Society



I love birds and have for as long as I can remember. Since I was a child I have fed wild birds and learned as much as I can about them. often my family and I would take walks and identify birds by sight and sound. it was something we enjoyed together a lot! 


So when I received this sweet little bird in the mail I was excited! This is an Eastern Bluebird, the state bird of New York, the state I spent most of my growing up years living in. This little bird is small enough to sit in your hand and has all the markings of one of the true wild birds. I recognized it immediately when I opened the box. The neat thing is that he sings for me. 


On his back there is a button that you press and when you do, you can hear an exact recording of what the Eastern Bluebird sounds like. it was uncanny for me. We often had them nesting near us on our farm and I remember the sound vividly!

The Audubon Birds by Wild Republic are wonderful! Each one comes with a informational tag and each one plays the exact sound that they make. These sweet birds are so neat and each one is made to reflect what the bird looks like and to be educational. 

The success of Audubon Birds by Wild Republic continues to grow since their 2002 debut. This year Wild Republic’s Audubon Birds with authentic sound provided by the Cornell Lab of Ornithology will soar to new heights. The company's most popular birds are refreshed to bring bright vivid colors, enhanced clarity and exactness in appearance like never before.


Licensed through the legendary Audubon Society, the extensive collection of Wild Republic Audubon Birds are realistic plush birds with authentic sound (actual bird sound recordings).

Adding to the experience, all "birders" can expand and share their knowledge through the Audubon’s Bird Guide app. The award-winning app that instantly turns a smartphone or tablet into the most trusted field guide in North America, featuring over 800 North American species; advanced gallery view for easy comparison and search; field mark call outs; a “Find Birds with eBird” powered by the Cornell Lab; and a social community of birders who observe, identify, and share posts and photos through the app and online.


The Audubon Birds have been a cornerstone product line of Wild Republic for over a decade. Each year, the company looks to add more authentic birds to the line. Each bird is carefully researched, and comes with an educational hangtag that includes information about its appearance, eating habits, habitat maps and sound information.

The Wild Republic Audubon Birds are multi award-winning products, praised by independent evaluators and reviews. The Audubon Birds have earned several Dr. Toy honors, including Dr. Toy's Classic Products Award, as well as Best Green Products, Best Vacation Products and Top 10 Educational Products. The line has also been recognized by Mom's Choice Awards, National Parenting Publications of America and as the Creative Child Product of the Year.  

I am really enjoying my little Eastern Bluebird, and I am hoping to get a few more to sit with him!


This reviewer received the product free or at a discounted price in order to bring you an honest review. No other form of compensation was given. All opinions are those of the reviewer.

No comments:

Post a Comment