Wednesday, May 25, 2016

Treats For Your Fur Babies They Will Love From Stewart!

I spoil my dogs, maybe a little more than I should, but I love the guys! They keep my company, make me laugh and love me back unconditionally! So I am always happy to give my guys special and good for them treats!


My favorite treat for them right now is Stewart Pro-Treat. This has to be one of the best treats out there for your dogs! We have the Chicken Liver treats which our guys go nuts over, especially Bender our Newfie.


The treats are 100% all natural. The product is raw chicken liver that is fresh, freeze dried and then cut into small pieces that are great for treats and to be used as training rewards. The product smells awful!! It really, really does, but it is the smell of liver and dogs love it! We have found it to be one of the best motivators for our Newfie ever. All we have to do is shake the container and he will sit perfectly still till I either give him a treat or ask him to do something. He loves them!

Stewart Pro-Treat comes in other flavors too. They have the following:
~ Chicken
~ Beef
~ Turkey
~ Duck
~ Lamb
~ Pork
~ Bison

Each of the flavors has the same high quality and are made from fresh, raw liver. They are available in a variety of packaged sizes.


If you want to spoil your dogs or just give them a healthy treat they will love, Stewart Pro-Treat is the way to go! You will not regret it and your dogs will love you all the more for it.


You can learn more about Stewart Pro-Treats on their website, Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, and Instagram.

Find Stewart Pro-Treat near you using their store locator!

No comments:

Post a Comment