Thursday, May 5, 2016

Swissvita Actually Does Help Lighten Dark Spots and Scars

There are a zillion kinds of eye creams on the market, and it is tough finding the one or two that will work for you. I've struggled finding one myself. But there are some that truly do work and work well.


One of those creams is from Swissvita. It's their Eye Lift Cream. I can honestly say I like this a lot. It has been working for me in the few short weeks I have been trying it out.

Here's a little about it from the company:
This eye cream / serum is also effective in ~
 ~Turning dry, aging wrinkles and eye bags into soft, supple, and youthful-looking skin
 ~Enhance the skin's biochemical properties and smooth expression lines
 ~Tighten the skin and act as a firming, toning and anti-aging agent
 ~Erase wrinkles
 ~Targeting and alleviating signs of fatigue around the eyes
 ~Water-based, additive, Paraben, alcohol, fragrance, and sulphate-free. Not to mention very light and airy when applied.

What I have seen is how quickly it absorbs in my skin. It is light and feels nice as you massage it in your skin. It also takes just a small amount for each eye to get the job done too.

I have seen it continue keeping the wrinkles and crows feet away from my eyes. And even when I was sick with bronchitis, I noticed that my sick looking eyes, did not have the dark circles under them like they can when you are really sick. That said a lot to me! If an eye cream can keep your eyes looking nice even when you are sick, it's a good eye cream!


One major thing I have seen is a few small dark spots caused from too much sun in my younger days, slowly get lighter. I was shocked about that. I have tried all kinds of things to help with lightening dark spots and a few scars, but this is the first thing that has really worked. This is one very happy lady! I can highly recommend this to you!

You can purchase the Swissvita Eye Lift Cream HERE!

This reviewer received the product free or at a discounted price in order to bring you an honest review. No other form of compensation was given. All opinions are those of the reviewer.

No comments:

Post a Comment