Sunday, May 15, 2016

Fabulous Lighting With The LNC Vintage Industrial Pendant Light

There are certain looks that I appreciate more than others, and one of them is a slight industrial look. Although my favorite designs look like they walked out of the 1700's, the industrial styles work well with what I like too.


One of the things that I like that works with my style is lighting. Some of the industrial lighting is so neat and looks fantastic. This LNC Vintage Industrial Pendant Light is one of those things that I can use in my home and be glad I did. The look is fabulous!


The light kit arrives with all the parts you need to install it, even the screws and anchor mounts. There is the shade, ceiling mount and everything in between. The shade is very light weight and made from metal and has an antique look to it. It measures almost 14" in diameter and is about 6½" tall. The  ceiling mount is about 5" in diameter and the coated cording hanging down to the shade is about 40" long.

The pendant light takes up to a 60 watt type A bulb (a standard size light bulb). We like using vintage look light bulbs in our pendant lights and chandeliers. it just adds to the whole thing!


Installing the light is very easy. Instructions are included with the light and the company recommends you have a licensed electrician install it. Although I think that is a good idea, my husband is not one and was more than capable of installing the light. It really is quite easy. The biggest concern is making sure the electricity is off to the wiring where the light is going to be connected.


The pendant light really looks amazing once it is installed. The quality of the product is awesome too. I was very impressed from the first moment I opened the box it came in. I wish the pictures I took of it hanging came out, but alas, they did not. Believe me, this light looks fantastic and would add to any number of home styles!

You can purchase the light HERE!


This reviewer received the product free or at a discounted price in order to bring you an honest review. No other form of compensation was given. All opinions are those of the reviewer.

No comments:

Post a Comment