Monday, April 18, 2016

I Love My Facial Cleanser Now!

I have not always been the best at cleansing my face, but I try. Thing is I think I just never found what I really, really liked.....that is till now thanks to Valentia Eternal Youth Exfoliating Scrub.


I have to say that for a cleanser this is wonderful stuff. As soon as I opened the jar, I was impressed with the light fragrance in it. It smells wonderful, but it does not linger for a long time, so it does not interfere with any fragrances you might wear.


It looks strange to be honest. It's kind of a gelatinous goo looking stuff, but man, does it do a fantastic job at cleansing your face. There are tiny, tiny micro beads in it that move around on your face, helping to get out the gunk in your pours and exfoliate dead skin. And it takes only a small amount of the cleanser to clean your whole face, so this jar will last for a while. That to me is a good value; a product that works really well and is cost effective.


They say this Exfoliating Scrub does the following:
- Brightens & revives skin (I would agree. My face feels amazing after using this.)
- Improves skin tone & texture (I'm not entirely sure on this one, but my face does look fresh and bright after washing.)
- Removes dead skin cells (Small dry patches are disappearing, yay!)
- Softens the skin (My skin feels so smooth & soft and I don't have to use as much moisturizer afterwards!)
- Prevents future breakouts (Have not had breakouts in a long time, so no idea on this yet.)


I love the natural ingredients in it, each doing a specific thing for your skin. I'm impressed and my skin looks and feels great. That sells me completely!

You can purchase the Valentia Eternal Youth Exfoliating Scrub HERE!

This reviewer received the product free or at a discounted price in order to bring you an honest review. No other form of compensation was given. All opinions are those of the reviewer.

No comments:

Post a Comment