Monday, March 21, 2016

A New Organic Diaper Cream ~ HoneyBuns

I have dealt with dry skin my whole life, and both of my boys have dealt with it too. We struggle like crazy finding relief.


When I got this small tub of HoneyBuns Healing Ointment for Babies from Era Organics, I was excited. I read through the list of ingredients and assumed it would be something that would help my dry skin a lot and I would know it would be safe to use. it is 100% organic and safe to use even on a baby.

Here is a list of the ingredients: Organic Chickweed & Chamomile infusion in Organic Sunflower Oil, Organic Castor Oil, Organic Beeswax, Organic Cocoa Butter, Organic Vegetable Glycerin, Organic Coconut Oil, Organic Arrowroot Powder, Organic Calendula Oil, Organic Raw Honey, Organic Avocado Oil, Organic Rosehip Seed Oil, Organic Arnica Oil, Organic Gluten Free Oats, Organic Rosemary Extract, Non-GMO Mixed Tocopherols


Every one of those things is something that is healthy for your skin and will help it heal well. I have used similar products in the past. The HoneyBuns works well for keeping the skin very hydrated while being protected. It's great to put on your feet and then cover them with socks. Over night, your feet will feel amazing and so much softer. Dry cracked areas will heal quickly with this cream.

I was impressed with how it helped soften a small patch of psoriasis I had on one of my feet. It has made the small patch almost disappear and there is no more itch or scaling with it.


My only problem with the cream is that it is very, very greasy. I have to be careful to only use a couple of fingers to apply it. If I use my whole hand, it takes almost all day to feel like I have finally washed it off and I struggle with my hands feeling gunky and coated while trying to do things.

This cream works well, but you need to be careful how and where you apply it. I recommend that you cover the skin area that you apply it to, like when diapering a baby. This would be perfect for dealing with diaper rash and such. Uncovered areas will feel slick and a little uncomfortable.

You can purchase the Era Organics HoneyBuns HERE!

This reviewer received the product free or at a discounted price in order to bring you an honest review. No other form of compensation was given. All opinions are those of the reviewer.

No comments:

Post a Comment