Tuesday, November 17, 2015

I and Love and You Pet Food Is The Best Our Fur Babies Have Ever Tried

I love my pets and I want to do the best I can for them. Feeding them food that they love and is good for them is one important way I can care for them and show them how much I love them. We have been able to try out a dog food brand over the past few weeks that has really impressed me a lot!


I and love and you” makes wholesome food and treats for cats and dogs, including kibble, wet, and homemade dehydrated selections that your pet will love! You can find them at all kinds of local stores. In my area they sell ILY food at Kroger and Meijer. Who knew you could get such great quality foods, formulated by holistic veterinarians with the highest standards, right in your local grocery store! To locate a store near you you can check right HERE!


ILY’s ingredients include many things we humans look for in our food: grain-free, real meat as the first ingredient, prebiotics, probiotics, no artificial preservatives, flavors or colors – all to promote optimum health for your pet. And their food is made in the U.S.A. ILY’s foods, treats, and natural chews are also available at online retailers like Petco, Target, Amazon and Chewy for when you want to surf with your furry friend from the comfort of your PJ’s.


My dogs love the food and have enjoyed eating it more than any other food we have tried. We love the convenience of the dehydrated food. Since it is dry, it is easy to store and carry. No super heavy bags for me, and it is so easy to mix up. My two boys love the "broth" the water makes from the food and they lap it up eagerly.


Here's the very funny thing about the food, our Maine Coon cat sneaks in and loves to eat the Kibble! It cracks us up. She prefers the dogs kibble over her regular food. Just goes to show you how good ILY food really is!

You can connect with ILY on their website, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and YouTube to learn more and to keep informed on their fantastic products! They carry foods for both your dogs and your cats, including treats and supplements! We love them!

This reviewer has been compensated with receiving the product free in order to bring you an honest review. All opinions are those of the reviewer.

No comments:

Post a Comment