Wednesday, November 18, 2015

4 Small Things Can Make A Big Difference

I absolutely love being able to do things in my home more naturally, without chemicals and with ease. I know I have mentioned before, but dryer balls are one of the best ways we have done things without nasty chemicals in our home. I love using them!


Vita For Home is a company that wants to bring organic, and natural dryer balls. Their Wool Felt Dryer Balls are handmade with 100% NATURAL WOOL from New Zealand and are wool to the core (no cheap fillers like many other brands). They are a wonderful eco-friendly product that are essential for the home. They are perfect for drying all your clothes, but especially towels, diapers and bedding, by helping absorb some of the moisture, but more than that they soften your laundry naturally.

As the 4 dryer balls bounce around in your dryer they fluff the material fibers up, help eliminate static and wrinkles. I have been using dryer balls for some time now and love them! They work and are amazing by doing all the above but also reducing the dryer time by 30-40%! That saves me money and time as well as having the knowledge that I have not been using harsh chemicals on the things that touch my families bodies the most.

We love to use them with essential oils in our dryer loads. Just add a few drops on each ball and toss them in with the laundry. You clothes come out super soft and smelling great without using harsh or dangerous chemicals. My favorite is to use lavender, but I am partial. My guys like it when I use peppermint or cedarwood.


When you purchase the wool felt dryer balls you will get up to 1500 washes with them. You toss all 4 in the dryer with your clothes. When the clothes are dry the dryer balls are dry too. I just leave all the dryer balls in our dryer all the time. I don't have to worry about where to keep them. They are always right where I need them, when I need them!

Oh and they make awesome dog and cat toys. Our fur babies love playing with the old dryer balls that I don't use in the laundry anymore!

You can purchase your own Vita For Home Dryer Balls HERE!

This reviewer has been compensated with receiving the product free in order to bring you an honest review. All opinions are those of the reviewer.

No comments:

Post a Comment