Wednesday, August 26, 2015

A Fantastic Fruit Infusion Water Bottle

Over the past few months my husband and I have been doing a lot to improve our diets and lifestyle. It's been very good for us and at the same time not too easy. Old habits are hard to change!

One habit that has changed completely for me has been giving up soda. I have not had any soda for about 4 months now and it has been great! I only drank diet, but after learning some of the effects of even diet soda, I really wanted to give it up and this has been one of the things that has actually been easy to do.


One reason it has been easy is because of drinking infused water! I love infused water and my new InfuseZen 32oz Fruit Infuser Water Bottle has made getting my infused water easy and fun.

The InfuseZen has a lot of great features. One being the size. It's a full 32 oz. bottle, which means I don't have to refill it often. I can fill it and go, and it keeps me hydrated for hours with tasty water.



The bottle is very easy to use. The seal-able top keeps everything inside without leaking and is easy to take on and off when needed. It screws on and off easily. The flip cap stays put too when you are not drinking from it. It has a simple locking ring to make sure it does not pop open when you are carrying it around with you. The drinking spout is good sized too. It's large enough to get plenty of water out easily, but not too large that it comes out too fast.


The top has a simple insert that makes filling it with water easy. You can leave the insert out to fill with just water and have water all day long, or you can attach the basket to it filled with your favorite fruit or veggie, insert it in the bottle snugly, and then fill with water. The water goes over the filled basket and down the side starting the infusion right away, giving you yummy flavored water much quicker than some bottles.

 

Holding and drinking from the bottle is easy too, even when you are hot and sweaty. On one side there is a nice silicone grip for your fingers that keeps things from slipping. On the other side the BPA free Tritan plastic has texture in it for your thumb to rest on. It also has a nice loop at the top to carry on a finger or you can attach it to a clip on a back pack or bag.


Basket filled with frozen blueberries.

The basket is really a nice size. I love that it is bigger than others I have tried. I can add more fruit or veggies and the flavor is much more intense. I love this! I get fantastic flavor, pretty much zero calories, and stay hydrated all day long. I love it! This would make a great addition to your lifestyle or as a gift for someone you love!

You can purchase your own InfuseZen 32oz Fruit Infuser Water Bottle HERE!

Disclosure: I received one or more of the products mentioned above in exchange for review from Giveaway Service website. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. Reference ID: pm867c499e76f186216e70ca0d85fb56c2

No comments:

Post a Comment