Thursday, July 2, 2015

A natural Odor Eliminator That Works!

When it comes to what I use around my house, I really do try to avoid harsh chemicals and ingredients. I've mentioned before how sensitive I am to them and I just know that it is healthier for my whole family and our pets. When it comes to air fresheners there is no difference there. I want something that will work and will not be some nasty stuff we breathe in.


Herbal Air Natural Odor Eliminator is a product that I received that really is safe to use and works! It combines liquid herbal extracts with essential oils that are 100% safe for me and my family to breathe. It's not going to affect us in any way. When we use it, it only takes a few sprays to help eliminate ugly smells around the house including when the cat uses her litter box. I love that, since most air fresheners seem to take a lot of sprays to get anything done if they even work at all. The fragrance is light and not overpowering by any means. it also does not really hang around. It dissipates and your home just smells fresh!


Here's a little from the company about it:
Our odor eliminator actually breaks down and removes the odor causing molecules, which completely eliminates unpleasant smells and leaves you with a clean and fresh scent.
Added Benefits:
• Eco-Friendly
• No Chemicals
• No Artificial Fragrances
• Non-Toxic
• Safe for Children, People & Pets
• Hypoallergenic
• Made from 100% Plant & Mineral Derived Ingredients
• Made in Thailand
• Ingredients: Water, Pomelo Peel Extract, Guava Leaf Extract, Sour Orange Extract, Indian Cork Flower Extract, Aloeswood Extract, Cloves, and Citrus Essential Oils.


We've been very happy with this spray. It has really been simple to use and really does remove the odors. I feel safe using it all the time and appreciate the fact that a little goes along way saving me money in the long run!

You can purchase your own Herbal Air Natural Odor Eliminator HERE!

Connect with The Healing Tree on Facebook and Twitter.

We received samples of the products for the purpose of review. All opinions expressed here are those of the author.

No comments:

Post a Comment