Tuesday, June 23, 2015

Saving Money, Helping The Environment, And A Clean House ~ Gotta Love That!


I know you are going to think I am weird, and several if not many of my friends would agree (LOL!), but I really do like to clean. I know it's not normal. One of the last things most people like to do is roll up their sleeves and scrub their house! But, I like to clean and it is the best way for me to keep my brain from going into overload.

I don't however, like like the harsh, nasty chemicals in most cleaning products. Years ago I was exposed to some pretty bad ones and I have had a severe sensitivity to things (and other side effects) since then. If I get around too many, I can get pretty sick. So finding good, natural cleaners is vital to me and my health. Oh and that of my family too!



I was introduced to a company called Greenwald. They are a small company that makes amazing cleaning products, including their Citrus All Purpose Cleaner

Here are the facts for you about the Cleaner.
1. It's more powerful than the average cleaner purchased at stores. It removes the toughest dirt & grease (even nasty stove and microwave gunk) while leaving a light fresh citrus scent. It's not overpowering like some citrus cleaners.


2. It saves money, because when purchasing either the kit or the refills, it's 30-70% less cost than competing products. That saves me money! I like saving money.


3. It saves a ton of space. Each dissolvable, no mess refill makes a 32 ounce spray bottle and each refill fits in the palm of your hand. I can store gallons of cleaner refills in the size of a cigar box. It frees up space under my kitchen sink. Having a ready supply of refills without having to run out and buy something is wonderful.

4. It's environmentally friendly since I don't have to purchase a new plastic bottle every time I need a new bottle of cleaner. I reuse the existing cleaner bottle that I have. This means less plastic bottle trash that goes to local landfills, let alone less trash I deal with in my home.


5. The refills do not require any excessive packaging. Since I drop the dissolvable packet in the bottle without opening it, there are no extra little bits of plastic being added to the landfills and I don't have any kind of mess to deal with emptying the refill into the spray bottle. Just drop it in, add water and it dissolves making an amazing cleaner.



Most of you know that we have a Newfoundland, and one thing you should know about them is that they have a lot of hair!Tons of it!! Okay, I know that's an exaggeration, but they really do have a lot. Another thing you should know is that their outer coat of hair (yes they have two coats) contains oil that helps them swim and protects their skin from getting too cold in the water. Little tip, the oil gets rubbed off on things like walls and furniture. Our Newfie loves to plop himself down right over top of our air vent to get the cool air from the air conditioning and he rubs against the wall as he plops down! To say the least the walls a mess a lot! Take a look!


Gross! I try to keep up with it, but it's not easy! The Greenwald's Citrus All Purpose Cleaner has been awesome for keeping the wall looking a lot better and quicker! It takes just a few squirts (the nozzle on the sprayer is adjustable) and all the excess oil from his hair comes right off! See what I mean!


It's a world off difference. It worked on the wall and on the air vent. Both came clean and the room has a light citrus scent too. Best is that I know when he plops down there again, and he will, there will be no harsh chemical residue left behind that he could breathe in or get on his skin and I didn't breathe any in or get any on my skin!

I can heartily recommend Greenwald's Citrus All Purpose Cleaner to you. It's worked wherever I have used it in the house, a little goes a long way when cleaning, and I love that they are so environmentally responsible.


The reviewer has been compensated with receiving the product free in order to bring you an honest review. All opinions are those of the reviewer.

No comments:

Post a Comment