Wednesday, June 24, 2015

Beautiful, Full, Thick, and Long Eyelashes Are Only 4 Weeks Away

How often have you heard of people wanting their eyelashes to look fuller, longer and thicker? Lots I am guessing. Most women want their eyes to look nice and long lush lashes is part of that. How do you get them? What product really works?


LASHIQ Natural Eyelash Enhancer is all you need if you want to have fuller, thicker and healthier eyelashes! That’s the claim from the company. And I am beginning to agree with them after using the product for several weeks now.

It’s the ONLY 100% Natural Eyelash Growth Stimulator on the market that has been clinically proven to increase eyelash density up to 82% in just 4 weeks. LASHIQ contains no sulfates, no parabens and absolutely NO chemical preservatives. What it has in it is a proprietary formula of handpicked ingredients designed to transform thin and short eyelashes into luscious eyelashes in one month. It has Biotin, Myristoyl Pentapeptide-17, Palmitoyl Tetrapeptide-7, Retinyl Palmitate, Pumpkin Seed.

What I really like is that it is safe for my eyes too. I've read on other products that if the product gets in your eyes that it could cause severe irritation and the prescription version can actually change the color of your eyes. No thank you! LASHIQ has no side effects! The natural ingredients won't harm your eyes or skin. Lovethat!


It's a product that you use one time a day, before bed. You use it just like you would a brush on liquid eye liner. You stroke the liquid along the base of your upper eyelashes and then leave your eyes closed for two minutes to let it dry and absorb in. That's it! The brush is tiny and fine and easy to use.

Best thing about it though.....IT WORKS! I was shocked! I didn't think it would make much of a change in my eyelashes, but it did. It took a little over a week to really start seeing any difference, but the more I am using it, the better my lashes look. As you age one thing that happens is your hair tins out, all of your hair and that includes eye lashes. but this LASHIQ is really making a difference. Fewer lashes are falling out and it looks like more are coming in and getting thicker and longer.


This is not a miracle overnight product, it is something you have to be patient using and each person will have varied results. But after reading other reviews on Amazon, I am convinced that the majority of people, like me, will see a change in the look and feel of their eyelashes after 3-4 weeks. My lashes are starting to look a lot like they did back when I was in my 30's! Love it!!

Oh and I have been using it on my eyebrows too. I've even noticed a difference in them. Which is great cause I can reshape them a little now. Love that!

This is one product that I and tons of other users are beyond happy with and can recommend whole heartedly!!

You can purchase LASHIQ HERE!

The reviewer has been compensated with receiving the product free in order to bring you an honest review. All opinions are those of the reviewer.

No comments:

Post a Comment