Tuesday, May 26, 2015

My Husband Is Wearing Some Bling!



My guy, despite how hard I might try, just does not like to dress up very often. Even for our wedding we got him the least looking tux we could. He just does not like being all (his words) "fancified". LOL!

But when we go to church he will wear a suit and tie out of respect for God. It's important him, even if he can hardly wait to get it off when we get home. Invariably the tie will come off in the car on the way home. His idea of a tie clasp is, well pretty simple and as nondescript as possible. As long as it keeps his tie from flapping around all over the place, he's happy. So when I had a chance to have him try out a fantastic looking Tie Clip Set from Mens Bodega, I was little worried.


The lovely box, which is perfect for gift giving, arrived and I apprehensively showed it to him. I got that look. If you have a husband, I'm sure you know the look. The one that says "you want me to wear what?"

Well after the obligatory comment that he wished I had asked him first before I said yes, he opened the box. Silence!

I got nervous!


Then he started saying something about each one, what he liked, what he didn't and which ones he was going to try out first. I was beginning to wonder who this guy was and what he had done with my husband! He liked them, well most of them!

I was in awe. As soon as I saw them I thought they were perfect and would work with all of his suits and ties. I knew he would look sharp. I had no idea HE would think he would look good with them.


And he really did. The first Sunday after we got them he came out of the bedroom and stood in front of me and asked, "Well, what do you think?" He had on one of the tie clasps and he looked great. He always does in suits, but the tie clasp just added that extra little touch. I loved it!

Best of all, he loves them! YAY!!

You can purchase your own set of Mens Bodega Tie Clips HERE!

So what kind of things does your husband balk at wearing? Let us know in the comments!!

We received samples of the products for the purpose of review. No other compensation was given. All opinions expressed here are those of the author.

2 comments:

  1. 10 years ago my husband was working at an entertainment company and used to laugh and think he would never wear a suit (other than for weddings.) Today, I think he secretly loves wearing them when he has a big meeting. (And I think he looks so handsome, too.)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. He sounds like my husband. Too funny! Oh and I think my guy looks pretty handsome in a suit too.

      Delete