Monday, April 13, 2015

Love Saving Money and Time With VibraWipe Microfiber Cloths



If there is one thing I like being able to do, it's save money! Anyone else like saving money? I know we all do. One place I do save is by using micorfiber cloths instead of using paper towels every time I need to wipe up a mess or general cleaning.

VibraLiving sent me a fantastic package of 8 VibraWipe Microfiber Cloths to try out. The package comes with 8 14" x 14" cloths in 4 pastel colors. I love that there are the 4 colors. It makes it easy to designate one specific color to a specific chore or room.


Another nice thing about the cloths coming in pastel colors is it reduces color bleeding. I hate that when it happens and then your whole wash load is messed up.

Like most microfiber cloths, they are made to attract dirt. When used dry, they really pull up the dust off furniture and especially electronic equipment. We keep one near our TV screen to keep it cleaned off all the time. But they are safe to use even on fine furniture. They are soft and will not scratch surfaces.


They also are made in a way that the stitching will not unravel easily. Most microfiber cloths have square edges, but the VibraWipe Microfiber Cloths have rounded edges where the stitching is continuous all the way around helping to prevent or deter raveling.

The are mega absorbent too. According the their research they hold up to 5-6 times the wight of the cloth. Now I have not measured that myself, but I do know they hold a lot! I love that, because it means less waste in paper towels and all I have to do is wash them when I am done.


If you have never used microfiber cloths, you should give them a try. They save money, time, space and a lot of hassle! I think the VibraWipe Microfiber Cloths are perfect for any job around your house and to not break your bank accounts!


We received samples of the products for the purpose of review. All opinions expressed here are those of the author.

No comments:

Post a Comment