Wednesday, April 15, 2015

Eye Tear Stain Remover Really Helps



Lisa here again with another review for you. Lois knew I would like to do this one!

I own 2 white Maltese dogs and one of the biggest problems I have with them is the icky brown stained fur by their eyes, mouth and feet. I was happy to try out the OmegaPet Naturally Derived Eye Tear Stain Remover.


I took a picture of Peyton, my 3 year old Maltese before using the Eye Tear Stain Remover. I applied the stain remover daily over the next 2 weeks. By the way, it makes your dog smell great, with its light coconut fragrance.

This product is very simple to use. Shake well and apply a cap full to a cotton swab then gently rub the stained areas for a few minutes. It can be applied daily until the stains are removed and then weekly to prevent staining.


I love the fact that this product works great and that it is naturally derived from coconut and palm. You can see the difference for yourself. This is Peyton after using OmegaPet Naturally Derived Eye Tear Stain Remover daily for 2 weeks. Works great!

You can purchase your own OmegaPet naturally Derived Eye Tear Stain Remover HERE!

We received samples of the products for the purpose of review. All opinions expressed here are those of the author.

No comments:

Post a Comment