Thursday, April 2, 2015

A Set Of Nice Brushes For Crafting Around Your House


I love to craft and do DIY projects around the house, so I am always looking for products that will help me do the jobs or crafts I want to do and not break the bank.

Wholeness Home has a set of 3 heavy duty paint brushes that will help me out with many of my projects.


The bristles on the brush will work with acrylic, latex and water based paints. I think they are perfect for quickly coating a project with gesso or a base layer of paint. It's perfect for some of the collages I do. The bristles give a nice even stroke and cover the paper a lot quicker than my smaller brushes. I like how the tips of the bristles are finer and can be used to lightly touch up something without applying a ton of the paint, and it offers a smooth coat too.


They wash out easily. Just warm water and soap and they come clean fast. I also like that the wooden handles are not heavy. You can work for some time without your hands or arms getting overly tired. Plus they are clearly marked 1½", 2½", and 3", making it easy to see what size you have quickly.

A fair set of brushes to do a lot of jobs in the craft room or around the house.

You can purchase your own set of Wholeness Home Paint brushes HERE!

We received samples of the products for the purpose of review. No other compensation was given. All opinions expressed here are those of the author.

No comments:

Post a Comment