Sunday, March 9, 2014

Skinny Jane Has Helped Me Kick Start My Better Eating Habits And Weight Loss!

Disclosure: I got this product as part of an advertorial.

For quite some time now I have been wanting to get more serious about loosing weight. Let's face it, loosing is not easy and being over 50 makes it even harder. There were lots of changes I had already made, like cutting back on sugars, cutting back on portions, but none of them were making huge differences. So I really needed a good kick start to getting back on track with my health and weight. Along cam Skinny Jane!

I received a 7 Day Trial Kit to test out and I'm glad I did. it contained the following:

  • SkinnyBlend is the best-tasting weight loss shake on the market! It has a special blend of 7 proteins that will curb your appetite for up to 4 hours and energize you. One serving has just 100 calories, only 1 gram of sugar, 3 grams of fiber and 12 grams of protein. Skinny Blend will boost your protein intake so you keep your metabolism high while you are losing weight. You will love the Skinny Blend Shakes! 
  • SkinnyBurn is a great weight loss and fat burning supplement. It has 9 ingredients that work synergistically to help speed up your metabolism, boost your energy, and control your appetite. It contains Raspberry Ketones that have been proven to be very effective in burning body fat along with other ingredients that speed up your metabolism and curb your appetite. 
  • SkinnyCleanse is a great weight loss aid because it will cleanse your body by removing toxins and impurities from your system. In turn, your body will be a much better fat burning machine. This is a gentle cleanse that is very safe and does not cause any stomach discomfort. To see a list of ingredients on our weight loss products, please visit our products page. 
  •  7 Day Skinny Map (Program Guide, Grocery List, 1 Week Meal Plan)
The whole thing was really easy to follow and implement

Here's how my week went! 

Day One:
I think this routine is going to take some getting used to. I'm glad my husband is on board with me doing this. His support will be good to have. It was tough drinking so much water right away when I got up. I think I drank it too fast. I also found it a little distracting having to plan eating or taking the supplements so many times a day. It's new, so I will get the hang of it, but my initial reaction is it's kind of consuming my time. I'm not really hungry though! I was surprised that I wasn't. We'll see how that goes.

Lunch each day was easy

Day Two:
Weighed myself this morning before I drank my water. I've lost 4 pounds!! I think a lot of that was retained water, but I am optimistic. Any weight off is a good thing to me right now. Scheduling the meals and times for taking supplements is a little easier although hard logistically with our schedule away from home. I made it work and it worked better than I thought it would. A little hungry today, but not bad. I think it is the smell of certain foods that triggered it. Feeling pretty good and noticing my energy level is better. I like that.

Day Three:
I am dealing with the meal schedule a lot better. It's getting easier. My biggest problem today was that I got busy and forgot to eat my 3 PM snack. By late evening I was very shaky and dizzy. I think my sugar level dropped too much. So I ate a small apple to help me get through it. Felt a lot better after I ate it. Will pay better attention tomorrow!

I looked forward to the afternoon snack!

Day Four:
Doing pretty good today. I have a lot more energy and was able to accomplish more today than I have in a while. Did not forget any of the meals or snacks and feel fine this evening. Have lost 9 pounds so far. That's a lot! Hopefully through this I will learn a few things to help me keep going to reach a healthy weight again.

Day Five:
Well I have to admit, I am a little hungry today. Hasn't helped that my husband made Alfredo Pasta with Chicken for his supper. Ugh! One thing is though, I do have much more energy today than the other days. I really like that. Was able to get a lot done and had no trouble keeping up with the diet schedule, pretty easy actually.

One of my suppers. Grilled turkey burger and steamed veggies!

Day Six:
Pretty good day. 11 pounds lost so far. Another good day with my energy level. I think the high protein of the drink mix and the Skinny Jane Burn capsules are helping me. That's something I will be taking from this for sure.

Day Seven:
Feeling good today and looking forward to finishing the week. Completing the week was not as hard as I thought it might be. Gives me some pretty good hope that I can stick to some better eating habits from now on. I'm gonna weigh myself in the morning to get the final for the week. Kind of excited to see what it is.

The products they offer are the following, 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge and the Weight Loss In A Box (8 Week Plan). Each of those comes with the Skinny Blend "Weight Loss Shake", Skinny Burn, and Skinny Cleanse in the appropriate amount for your plan, plus a SkinnyJane Shaker Bottle, Skinny Jane "See Jane Get Skinny" Pink Tshirt, a Skinny Map to show how to use the product and plan your meals, plus all the information, encouragements, and help you need to make the diet work!

What I loved was how specific it was laid out for me, every food and the times of day to eat those foods or take the supplements. It's very organized and simple for anyone to follow.

If you are serious about loosing some weight and getting some serious help doing it without breaking the bank, this would be one program I would recommend!

Follow them on Facebook and Twitter!

What was my total weight loss for the week? Well it was 12 1/2 pounds!

Thanks Skinny Jane for helping me get back on track with my eating! So how are all of you doing with your dieting? How much do you want to loose? Let us know!!

 I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment