Wednesday, March 19, 2014

Bulu Box Subscriptions are 50% Off!!

Disclosure: I got this product as part of an advertorial.


Don't you just love surprises? I know I do. That's one thing I love about Bulu Box. Each month from Bulu Box I get some great surprises in the mail in one nice box.

Here's a little about them:
Bulu Box is the best way to discover health, nutrition and weight loss products. Each monthly sample box is filled with 4 to 5 premium products selected to help you feel your best. Look forward to a new mix monthly for both women and men that include: vitamins, weight loss, energy, protein, digestion, sleep support, fitness DVDs, healthy food utensils and more.
Earn an easy 50 points ($5) or more each month by reviewing, sharing and completing short surveys. Use your Reward Points to purchase full-size version of the products that work best for you!
It's such a neat way to try out products that you hear about but don't want to spend the money on a full-size product not knowing if it will work for you. It's also a great way to learn about new products that are available. But you can also earn points for doing short reviews of the products in the boxes you try out and in return you can spend those points to get products from the boxes you like for free!!

I think this video will help explain it in a little more detail for you.




I am so excited to say that I have this very special offer just for you, my readers!! 

That's right, you can save an amazing 50% off any subscription from Bulu Box. But you must use the code BULUGAN075 to get that discount. You can get a Month-to-Month subscription, 3 Month, 6 Month or One Year Subscription (you save more with the one year subscription). Shipping is always FREE too! Gotta love that.

Sign up today HERE!!

So give Bulu Box a try. I'm pretty sure this is something you will really like!

I received a sample of this product for the purpose of this review. I was not compensated in any other way. All opinions expressed here are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment