Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Covergirl & Olay Product Review & Hidden Surprise!!


For the last two weeks I have been trying out a new makeup from Covergirl & Olay thanks to BzzAgfent. 
It is Tone Rehab 2-in-1 Foundation. and Covergirl & Olay Pressed Powder. 

I need to tell you up front that for over 15 years I have been a mineral makeup user. In fact i have been a bit of a snob about it, nothing else was going to be used on my face. Well I am not as much of a snob as I was before. No I am not going to become a regular user of liquid makeup, but I may use it from time to time!

The first few times I used the Tone Rehab 2-in-1 Foundation I really felt made up. It was that transition from mineral to liquid. But after using it for several days I have to say I did see a small difference. I have several places on my face that just seem to be constantly dry and nothing seems to help it for very long. The Tone Rehab seemed to make a small difference and it has not gone back to where it was before I started using it. That has happened with other products.

The coverage is great. It is easy to apply and easy to remove. I love that. It also stayed put. Nothing is worse than your makeup coming off on your fingers or clothing every time they touch your face. That didn't happen with this foundation.

I loved the Pressed powder!! It just kind of sealed everything in place and it did brighten my skin tone. Several of my friends noticed that my skin seemed brighter. I even love using it all by itself. There are lots of days I don't leave the house and just want a little coverage in case someone stops by, so the pressed powder is perfect for that. I'm not all made up, but I feel better about how I look when people pop in.

If you love liquid makeup I would highly recommend the Covergirl & Olay Tone Rehab 2-in-1 Foundation! if you really want to try it out, I have 5 $2 coupons to give away to the first 5 people who request it. So leave a comment and your email address and I will get one sent out to you!

I received products & coupons from Covergirl & Olay through BzzAgent for the purpose of testing and sharing my results with people. I was not compensated in any other way. All opinions expressed here are my own.

1 comment: