Friday, September 14, 2012

An Organizeaholic's Dream Box!!!



Organizing my home and keeping it organized has always been a priority and has been since I was a kid. Gracious, I even used to meticulously take care of my toys when I was little. I think it comes from having a little bit of OCD. Okay, maybe more than a little bit, but it has really helped me in my life with all the things my husband and I have been called to do. I not only see the whole picture, but how to get there too.

When I got these new boxes in the mail I was almost beside myself. They are from Packaways and are something I wished I had a long time ago. They are wonderful!!

Here are some interesting things about them:

  • They are made in America
  • Set up automatically
  • No tape needed
  • Store flat when not in use
  • Have 2 wipe-off panel to label contents
  • Come in 3 styles, Classic, Tote, Under Bed
  • Come in 4 colors
  • Made of sturdy corrugated plastic
I received the Classic style and they come in 3 different sizes, 12, 16 and 21 gallon. The two I have are the 12 and 21 gallon size. The Tote style comes in one size and is open on the top. The Under Bed also comes in one size and has a lid. So there is a box to meet pretty much every need you might have for storage.

So what does it mean that they set up automatically. Simply you open them up and push down the bottom and you have your box! Super, super easy. To close the tops you fold the two long sides down and the end flaps hook into slots on the long flaps. Again, then you are done. So stinkin' easy!!! They stay closed and are stackable. I was thrilled with how sturdy they are and that they have built in carry handles, which makes storing a lot and carrying a breeze!

The wipe-off labels are one of the best features. They are located on a long side and a short side. And they are large enough you can put on just a few words or a lot to be more specific with the contents. Then if you change what is inside or you are done with the box for a while, just wipe it off and it is ready to go again. I love that!! I was always using 3x5 cards and taping them on before. (The company recommends using China Marker Dry Erase Markers only on the labels)

I highly recommend these boxes to any of you. I think you will find just as many uses for them as I did! My only problem with them, well, I don't have enough of them!! I want more!

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment