Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Being A Big Baby Has Never Been So Much Fun!



Don't most people enjoy dressing up as something else for different occasions? Not just Halloween either. There seems to be more and more events where costumes are part of the whole thing. And costumes can be a lot of fun. I have never been too much on costumes, but do occasionally like to take part in things where costumes are required . I was given an opportunity to try out a costume from AnytimeCostumes.com. I'll be honest with you, I had a hard time picking out which one I wanted to try. I was really surprised when I went to the site and saw how many kinds and varieties of costumes they had. The choices were a lot of fun to go through and I narrowed mine down to this one!
No that is not me! And I will not show you me in the costume. It was hard enough for me to wear it over to church for the kids! Is that not just the funniest costume?! This costume brought so many laughs and giggles when I first told people about it, and then showed up in it! They could not believe how fun it was. The kids at church just loved it as an object lesson about acting like a big baby! We came up with a lot of fun ways we could use it and for different occasions too. Our church has a big baby shower each year to support a local charity and we are surely going to use it then. I can even see us pulling it out for some of the goofy women's nights we have.

The costume is made really well. The material is heavy enough to really cover things you might not want to be seen, but light enough that you don't feel like you will get over-heated. I do have one small complaint about it though. The section at the top where you zip it up does not open enough to really feel comfortable putting it on. I was afraid I might rip out the zipper. For a very skinny runway model, no problem. But for the average and especially the above average sized person that opening is just not enough!! I also like how the costume comes in a snap shut heavy plastic bag, so when I am not using it I can store it easily and safely.

So if you have an event coming up or just just want a good costume for Halloween you need to check out AnytimeCostumes.com! The prices are great, they ship quickly and the costumes are fun!


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment