Tuesday, November 22, 2011

The Truly Awesome™ Homestyle Chocolate Chip Cookies

We got the nicest box in the mail! It was from BzzAgent and it contained 2 boxes of The Truly Awesome™ Homestyle Chocolate Chip Cookies from Krogers. The whole family was there to see what they were like when I opened the box. And before I tell you let me fill you in on them.

With chocolate chips as the #1 ingredient, how could Kroger's The Truly Awesome™ Homestyle Chocolate Chip Cookies not be deliciously satisfying, any time of day?
  • Taste as if mom baked them herself, thanks to real, wholesome ingredients
  • Warm them up a few seconds in the microwave and they taste like they just came out of the oven
  • Free of added preservatives and artificial colors
  • Almost 2x the size of other chocolate chip cookies
  • Just hit shelves earlier this year
  • Come eight delicious cookies to a pack
  • Suggested to retail for $2.79
  • Exclusively available at Kroger, Fred Meyer and Ralph's stores (Kroger Family of Stores)
  • Sure to please and delight the entire family
Well they almost delight the whole family. My son and I thought they were pretty good cookies. He really liked them dunked in milk. I loved how the cookie part really had a nice flavor to it and that even where there were no chips it was good. They certainly are full of chips too. They are just loaded and not just wimpy little pieces either. The chunks are just that, chunks!!

Also my husband was not as pleased! He thought they were fine, but he said they could have been from pretty much any company and were by no means as good as the ones I bake myself. That was sweet of him, and then I giggled and handed him the second cookie after he asked for it!

I think for the price and the flavor they are a good cookie. I just wish there was a Kroger store just a little closer to me. Head out to get some of your own now. It's worth the trip!!

                        

I received sample boxes to review from BzzAgent. All opinions are my own and in no way influenced by BzzAgent or Krogers.

No comments:

Post a Comment