Friday, July 6, 2018

Personalized Gifts For The Whole Family From PersonalizedGifts.com

I love wood, all kinds of wood, and I love things made from wood. I have a habit of rubbing my hand along the surface of a piece of furniture just to see how the wood feels. I'm not a woodworker myself (although I could be if I had the space), I grew up in a family who did a lot of woodworking and I learned to appreciate quality work.


PersonalizedCart.com is a company that has some really nice wood pieces for your home that I just love! They sent me the Engraved Watch Box, and it is going to be the perfect gift for a very special guy in my life (not telling who, he may find out before he should).


The box is made very well and has a distinctive look that I know will be enjoyed by anyone who would purchase one. It is 13.4"x 8.6" x 5.5" in size, just right for organizing a lot of things on a dresser top, counter top or desk. It has dovetailed corners and slot drawer base, making it very secure and sturdy. I love that is has a rustic look to it, making it a perfect fit for our home. (Wood will vary some from piece to piece)



The bottom of the box has a really nice lined drawer for stowing a wallet, papers, and other items. There are three compartments on top of it that are open. I think they are perfect for loose change, keys, paperclips, and all those little things we need a place for. And behind that is a lidded and lined compartment made to hold watches. It comes with four pillows to hold the watches upright so you can quickly find the one you want. The slots are generously sized, big enough to hold even the bulkiest of big watches that are in fashion right now.


The really nice thing about the box is the personalization. I had the initial "J" engraved on the top for the recipient of this gift. You can have 1-3 initials added in a variety of 10 different fonts, making this a specialized gift just right for the recipient.


Although I am kind of partial to all of their wood products, they have all kinds of really nice gift ideas for the whole family. The best part is the price, even the shipping. All of it is low and surprisingly affordable for the quality of the work! I had a good time going through the site finding things I would love to give to all my guys and several of my best friends. They even have personalized dog collars!


I highly recommend this site to you. They are easy to work with, have great products for a great price, and you can find something for everyone!

Check them out a PersonalizedCart.com and subscribe to their email newsletter to get in on all their specials and new products!


This reviewer received the product free or at a discounted price in order to bring you an honest review. No other form of compensation was given. All opinions are those of the reviewer.

No comments:

Post a Comment