Friday, June 29, 2018

Soft, Warm, and So Comfy ~ Socks From Yebing

Although it is not cold weather right now where I live, I still need things to keep me warm. My guys like to keep the house at a much cooler temp than I like, and I am always freezing. So there's nothing like having a fuzzy, warm pair of socks to deal with the cold.


These warm, fuzzy socks from Yebing are just the thing I needed, super cozy and super soft. I love wearing soft socks. They just make your feet feel so comfortable, to say the least, warm.


They are made of 100% polyester microfiber, and will hold up to washing over and over. So far, all of them have kept their softness, which is so nice. Each time I put them on, it feels so good on my feet.


I love the neutral colors in the pack of socks I got, they work so well with so many thing. But they also have other color choices too. The colors I have are topped with a cute wavy band. The other colors have a simple straight band or no band. So there is something for everyone.


The size is standard shoe sizes 5-11, and the fit is pretty good! I love that they don't come super far up the leg because I only need them for my feet and ankles. They would work well with a short pair of boots too, with the fringe edge sticking out at the top. Plus they are not super tick, making them great for wearing with boots and shoes.


Soft, comfy, great fit, you can't ask for too much more, well other than a good price. And they are a good price!

You can purchase 6 pairs of the Yebing socks HERE!


This reviewer received the product free or at a discounted price in order to bring you an honest review. No other form of compensation was given. All opinions are those of the reviewer.

No comments:

Post a Comment