Tuesday, January 16, 2018

Fun Decorations For Your Next Party


This reviewer received the product free or at a discounted price in order to bring you an honest review. No other form of compensation was given. All opinions are those of the reviewer.

Who doesn't like a party? Okay, I know some people don't, but for the most part, people do. I love parties and it is always fun to have colorful or themed decorations for them.


Use4Party has some fun decorations that are colorful easy to use and really add a lot to your special event. They make some really nice Tissue Paper Pom Poms in 2 sizes (12" and 14") and in 6 different colors (Red, Blue, Orange, Purple, Green, Yellow).


The Pom Poms come to you flat and in their own individual packages with a ribbon to use in making and hanging them. They are easy to get ready to hang too. It takes very little time to complete one, so getting all of them prepared and hung up is going to be quick and make your party space look fantastic.


I love the direction sheet they provide with the Pom Poms. It is detailed and even offers cautions on being careful with the tissue paper since it can tear easily.




As I did the first part of the Pom Pom, I didn't have any serious trouble. Pulling apart the layers of tissue paper was fairly easy, although I took it slow so I would not rip any of it. The second side I learned a lot on. I noticed that I was not pulling the tissue paper up far enough from the center fold, making that side shorter than the first. After looking it over carefully, it was easy to rectify and the Pom Pom started to look the way it was supposed to. There are a total of 9 layers of tissue paper to open up, so I made sure I pulled 4 to one side and 4 to the other, keeping the 9th in the center.

One thing you do need to make sure of is after doing the first side keep the ribbon out from the center so you don't have to dig around in the opened tissue paper to find it.

Side one completed!

When you are done with both sides, you can fluff the tissue paper to look more ball shaped and even. You may have to tugged a little here and there to open it up more or to get the tissue paper to pull away from other pieces more, but if you are careful it should not be too hard and the ball shape will be there in the end. Remember, they will be hanging from the ceiling, so no one is going to get up too close to see how exact your work is!


I was really pleased with the colors they had in this package. They are bright, yet not in your face neon. All of the colors coordinate with each other too, so you have a really nice color theme. I also liked that they are colors that I can find easily in my local party store, so I will be able to get table covers, napkins, plates and more that will go along with these Pom Poms very well.


Now the package that I received to review only had the Pom Poms in it, but on the one you can purchase they also have 6 Fiesta Paper Fans in similar colors. Those can offer even more variety and excitement to your decorating theme.

You can purchase the Use4Party Tissue Paper Pom Poms and Fiesta Paper Fans HERE!

No comments:

Post a Comment