Well there is a nice reference book now available to everyone and I for one am glad I have it. The Essentialist's Handbook, The Beginner's Guide To Essential Oils is a book anyone who uses or wants to us essential oils should have. It is available in e-book form which I love. You can open it up to any section you need quickly and read on your table or computer or print off one or two pages as needed.
HERE is a little about what is included in the book:
* You will find out exactly why many people turn to essential oils in the first place.
* Understand that certain essential oils can support the human body's natural healing systems without depending on prescription drugs drugs and their harmful side effects. (Chapter 2)
* An introduction to over 40 of the leading essential oils and discover exactly the health systems they support. (TIP: Chapter 7 alone contain information which could very literally and positively change your standard of living, naturally and inexpensively.)
* How are essential oils extracted?
* Do you wonder exactly where essential oils come from? Turn to Chapter 1 for that answer.
* How to blend essential oils? (Chapter 6)
* You will find out how simple it is to use essential oils. (Chapter 3)
* Turn to Chapter 8 to learn how extremely tiny, diluted amounts of essential oils deliver the following properties ...
* Antidepressant and more ...
I was impressed with the effort the author used to make sure to cover everything from where essential oils come from to safety precautions each of us has to take using them. There is an abundant amount of information for the beginner and a lot that someone who has been involved in using essential oils will appreciate as well.
The list of specific oils is very, very good. Each one has a clear description of what the oil can do for you, the application of that oil, and safety precautions using it. After reading through this, you will have a very good understanding of how to use essential oils to help better your life and your family's life.
I can recommend this e-book to you with no hesitation! When you order the e-book you also get two bonus e-books with it, 44 Oils Usage Guide With Recipes and 20 Quick Tips For Using Essential Oils, both have some really nice information in them.
You can purchase The Essentialist's Handbook, The Beginner's Guide To Essential Oils HERE!
This reviewer received the product free or at a discounted price in order to bring you an honest review. No other form of compensation was given. All opinions are those of the reviewer.