Wednesday, November 30, 2016

Simple, Pretty, and At A Great Price

Decorating my home is something I enjoy, and I like to change things around every so often. A very simple way to do that is with flowers and seasonal things. Now if I could afford it, I would always have fresh flowers. But, that is certainly not in my budget.


So I enjoy having small sprays of silk flowers around to add some color and interest in certain spots of my home or to use for crafting decorative and seasonal things. One company that carries some nice ones at a good price is Clever Bear.


The flowers I received from them are very nice. The size of each flower is large enough to work with in a number of ways, either by using the single bouquet in an arrangement or by cutting individual flowers off for a special project. The are really well made and are flexible and bendable, so you can arrange them in a variety of positions in a bouquet.


I liked that they have a nice variety of colors to choose from. They have blue, deep pink, green, light pink, white, and wine red. Now I will say that trying out flowers like this around Christmas seems a little off to me, but if you are like me, you plan ahead for things and don't wait till the last minute to do things (well most of the time). The flowers would be great for many spring arrangements, bridal bouquets and corsages, and plenty of craft projects.


When you order the flowers, you get 3 bunches and each bunch has 10 individual flowers on it. Each bunch is about 11" tall and each flower is about 1½" in diameter.

These are nice silk flowers and like I said, at a good price. They even come with free shipping, a nice bonus!

You can purchase the Clever Bear Multicolor Artificial Flowers HERE!

This reviewer received the product free or at a discounted price in order to bring you an honest review. No other form of compensation was given. All opinions are those of the reviewer.

No comments:

Post a Comment