Monday, October 3, 2016

Massage Your Feet And Legs With Every Step

I know it is the end of summer and fall is in full bloom, well not really since not much of anything is really blooming now. But you know what I mean. So why am I going to tell you about flip flops?

Simple.....flip flops can be worn all year long. Some flip flops Should be worn all year long, like the ones from Bumpers! They have some really nice flip flops I think you would enjoy.


The Eco-Friendly Surfer Beach Flip Flops are not ordinary at all.  The flip flops are made with natural rubber and a natural rubber sole and come in 17 colors and 3 patterns. They have sizes available for kids, women and men, so these would be great for the whole family.



The insole of the flip flops though, is what really makes them special. Each flip flop has small, soft massaging bumps on the insole offering an energizing acupressure effect to your feet and legs while walking, plus, they help ventilate the feet since they are not flat on the flip flop.


When I first tried the flip flops I will admit the little massaging bumps were not that comfortable. It took a few days of wearing them to get used to the bumps. Now, I enjoy them. They feel good on my feet and I have noticed that my feet don't swell as much when I am on them for a long time. They are actually very comfortable now and I love the color I chose.


But there is even more benefit with these flip flops....Bumpers are ECO-FRIENDLY, made from strong and flexible natural rubber and recycled rubber and EVA scraps, vegan (not made with any animal products), and non-toxic (not made with polyurethane resin). I love that! They make my feet feel good, they look great, and they are good for the environment. You can't go wrong!

You can purchase the Bumpers Eco-Friendly Surfer Beach Flip Flops HERE!

This reviewer received the product free or at a discounted price in order to bring you an honest review. No other form of compensation was given. All opinions are those of the reviewer.

1 comment: